My reply from Cheri22

skairdykat

Reaction score
This is what she has said

Thank you for letting me know. I am seeing a GIRL coming your way and relating her to DECEMBER, they also mention the 18-21st so wondering if you can look ahead and see if this would possible connect with either testing or ovulation time frame?

I'm not due to OV around the 18th of December and am due for next AF on the 11th dec so don't think I will get my BFP then. But looked ahead to March and am due to OV on the 18th if my cycles stay at 28 days, which will make me due Dec 9th 2008.

Will just have to wait and see I guess :pray:

:think: not really sure what to make of this :think:
i will be stalking you to see but i really hope you get a bfp before march :pray:

I know, I'm not sure I beleive it TBH. I mean how can she know all this without even meeting me :think: Just going to take it as a bit of fun.

But then again she seems to have been right so many times :think:

Skairdy I will watch with interest - back in May Cheri said I would either get pregnant, get BFP or have a baby due in June - June and July went by with nothing but in October I did become pregnant - the baby would have been due at the end of June 2008!! I emailed her last week and explained what had happened with me loosing the pregnancy at 5 1/2 weeks, I didnt really expect her to reply but she did - she told me she could see December for another pregnancy and said "they" could see me taking something from over the counter to help my lining problems!!! Only thing I can think of is Angus Cactus so I have started taking it again today and will continue upto ovulation......

Not sure who the "they" are!! didnt like to ask :D

Anyway I hope there is something in it as that means we would both get our BFP's within the next 6 months!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Who is this Cheri? How does she make these predictions?

I really hope shes right! ooo how can i get holdof her and see what she says for me!!!

Ohh come on pink bndle for you!!

Skairdy - you've worked all that out based on a perfect cycle - you could ovulate a few days late and hit the dates :wink:

I think 'they' are her spirit guides.
Just google cheri22 and you'll find her hun. It's $7 which is around £3.50 fort he reading, but she also goes into detail about what type of person the child will be and she even said she saw her (my daughter) getting married at 22 and having 2 boys :shock:

Gosh Skairdy she told me my older daughter would get married at 23 and have two children also - she also told me she would be in some sort of forensic science type job - Hannah is just about to finish her degree in criminal physocolgy and hopes to join the police next year!!

I'm not sure if its just a fluke but I have to say she was very detailed about both Han and Josh (my son) - she said things that were very specific and only I know.....

We will see - when she said December this time I just assumed that I would get my BFP in December - but perhaps she meant March..... The other thing I liked was she didnt ask me to pay again when I emailed her about last month and asked me to let her know how it was going. :D

I was intrigued (so was OH) so I have emailed her too :D I will let you know what she says :D

Let us know how you get in Mildly :D

ROM she seems really nice, I emailed her back and forth all week just chatting a bit :D

Not heard of her before but I'm going to mail her now and see if she tells me I'm going to get a BFP for my birthday next month :D

Ive just emailed her too, so hope to let you all know within a couple of days what she says :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know it's daft but I feel a lot more relaxed now after getting a reading off her. Even if it's a load of crap I can relax a bit now till March :rotfl:

Skairdy I know exactly what you mean - even though I was a couple of days late this month I just kept on telling my DH and DD I'm not pregnant because Cheri said December....... Now I had decided that I was going to get my BFP in December but am thinking now perhaps it will be March ....... Excellent pressure off for another 3 months :D

Hi Jane
>
>I dont think that you will have a problem with conciving again and would
>tell you DECEMBER this time... also tell you to look at taking some
>Progrestrone when you are ttc.. I believe that it might have something to
>do
>with ytour uterus lining.
>
>Are you currently taking any suppliments, antihistimines, cough
>syrup..etc..
>anything "over the counter" and orally?? (asmtha);....etc
>
>Cheri
>

this is what she said - I starting taking my agnus cactus straight away!! Can you think of anything else "they" may mean?????

She was right for me. I had one done earlier in the year and she said July. Well I didn't get pregnant or anything in July this year but im due 6th July next year :D

Just wroked out what my EDD would be if I got caught in Dec and it would be 19th August. So that fits in with the dates she said to :shock: .

So if I don't fall this month and get a BFP in december then I will be happy to wait till march.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back