DECEMBER TEST LIST!!!!!!

AF due some time this week but hasnt shown yet... BFN on tests.

Good luck everyone :hug:

I shall be testing around December 29th, but who am I kidding, I'll be testing around the 25th :lol: AF is due 2nd January, but that's all depending on if I have another 28 day cycle, or it goes back to a 33 for this month :roll:

Very best wishes everyone!! Good Luck!!

th01052c9a.gif
th01052c9a.gif
th01052c9a.gif

thbabydust.gif

Couldn't wait and tested this morning two days early!

got a faint line :shock:

Had decided that if I got a positive I'd wait til christmas eve to tell hubby as a christmas pressie. That lasted all of 15 seconds, ran into the bedroom and woke him up to show him :lol: :rotfl:

Trying not to get my hopes up too much yet as it's still so early, will test again sunday to see if the line is any stronger

Oooooooooooh mrs_metal :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
C'mon line, get stronger already heehee
What a Christmas Prezzie!! Love that you lasted 15 seconds, well done :lol: :hug:

Can i be added!!!!!

I'm due to test 28th december. :pray: for BFP !!!!!!!!!

All added!

MrsMetal-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Test again test again!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck

xx

wow so many of us!
oh MrsMetal thats fantastic!!! Get stronger line come on!!!!

Add me due to test 22/23 December

Even though we decided to put TTC on hold I have a sneaky feeling we might have left it too late :lol:

I tested again this morning (even though I was supposed to wait for Sunday, no patience me!)

And still a faint line but a little stronger than yesterday :dance:

But I'm worried cos I have absolutely no symptoms (had a metallic taste in my mouth a few days ago, same day as what I think was an implantation bleed, but that went the same day). Is it normal to have no symptoms this early?

Still too unsure to get a ticker and move to first tri though, we'll see what happens in the next week.

mrs_metal said:
I tested again this morning (even though I was supposed to wait for Sunday, no patience me!)

And still a faint line but a little stronger than yesterday :dance:

But I'm worried cos I have absolutely no symptoms (had a metallic taste in my mouth a few days ago, same day as what I think was an implantation bleed, but that went the same day). Is it normal to have no symptoms this early?

Still too unsure to get a ticker and move to first tri though, we'll see what happens in the next week.

I have no symptoms, and I've got a faint line. My only symptom is af cramps! I'm not taking this as a good symptom. No sore boobs! If your ticker is right (i've just noticed it) and you were due af today, thats a definite positive! CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer:

xx

Thanks Claire :D

Af is due and nothing when I go to the loo (sorry if TMI)

I'll test again mid week as I'm a bit worried about getting a chemical pregnancy, don't know why, just a born worrier I guess!

I've got to change doctors as we've recently moved so I hopefully my first appointment with them will be to say I'm pregnant! :D

Congratulations on your line, I'm really pleased for you, sending you lots of sticky baby dust. :hug:

I've not got sore boobs either (unless I poke them and I don't think that counts!) and no sickness either which does worry me, although it could be too early for the sickness, if I do get m/s it'll kick in just in time for Christmas Day :rotfl:

When are you going to test again? Hoping we'll both be in first tri soon :hug:

Good luck to both of you :D

I have just got a positive OPK so I'm hoping to ovulate tomorrow, therefore my test date will probably be the 29th Dec :D

I dunno but I have this funny feeling that I am pregnant, been urinating a lot (I know its way to early to have any symptons), looking forward to testing.

And my stomach been acting wierd :lol:

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you Mum2besoon, wouldn't that be a fantastic christmas pressie :D

I tested again this morning and the line is a bit stronger but I'll wait another week before getting a ticker, although I've got rid of my TTC ticker

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be stalking this thread to see your results. What a great christmas present :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back