My reply from Cheri22

ok.........here is my reply

Sorry for the delay in responding, its been swamped.

I am seeing GIRL and JANUARY so that is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that i see her as someone who is really dwon to earth and always seems to be in a good mood. I see her as very creative, and energetic, someone who is a good friend to all and very verbal about what she is thinking or feeling.

I see her enjoying playing with other kids, seems to get along really well wtih kids of all ages and gender, and seems to really have the younger kids drawn to her. Shes got amazing patience and understanding and really enjoys playing. Shes definately always a kid at heart.

I see her as someone who loves to make puppets, using left over socks and materials, cuts up different things and puts on puppet shows. Even if its jsut for herself, to entertain she just loves making them. Usually when shes bored with it, passes it on to someone else to play with and then makes her own. Around the age of 10, asks to display some in a christmas show and sells quite a bit. I think that you will find that this is something that she turns into some extra money around the holidays and just has fun with it.

I think that you will find that shes pretty honest, someone who is going to help only if the person is already trying to change. If its the same issue all over again, shes pretty quick to just explain what she woudl do and not waste her time and energy if the person is not willing.

When it comes to career paths, I see her wroking as a transcriptionist. Working from home.

When it ccomes to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have boy girl boy of their own.

ooooo make sure you have lots of odd socks and bits for the fututre then so sh can make puppets :D

Well I sell craft items so perhaps that is where she will be getting her things from.
Being the impatient type i am hoping the conception is january !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gypsy - when did you pay for your predictions??? I paid for mine on 21st November (two and a half weeks agao!!!) and I've still not had a reply yet! I'm starting to get a bit cheesed off now.

appreciate she's busy and all but I'm impatient and I want my prediction NOW!!!!! sorry for the rant :hug:

I paid on 30th November........check your spam folder as mine went straight to it

hmmm - I have already checked there because I thought that might happen but nothing!!

I'm going to mail her one more time then I'm asking for my money back!

Just had a though..... :shock: :shock:

what if she's not replying to me because she doesn't see any babies in my future!!! :cry: :cry: :( :( :shock:

I'm sure that isn't the case.
Try adding something different in the subject. Do not put what she says to put else it will just queue up with the other.

Put something like Prediction paid for (date) and not received.

I'm sure you'll get an answer

Shell

Chrissy, I thought that too! (about my prediction) :shock:
- I paid 26th and still not heard.....

FX for both of us that she is just delaying telling us some really good news ay!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back