My reply from Cheri22

I got a mail off her last night asking me the details she needed for a prediction so I'm hoping I'll her from her tonight with my prediction.

Good luck for you Sookie in March. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray:

just had email asking for some details and warning she is swamped

I sent the mail babk yesterday morning with my details but I've still not had my prediction yet.

She did say she's swamped though so it could be another day or so.

:hug:

I've still not had my prediction so I've mailed her again today.

it's nearly two weeks now since I paid. At this rate I will have had my BFP by the time I get the prediction :rotfl:

I got mine today yay!!!

wanna see it? course you do!

Thanks for letting me know and being patient while I got back to your reading.

I am seeing GIRL and DECEMBER, so this would be either concieve month, birth month, or the month you find out in

I think that you will find that your daughter always seems to be really relaxed for someone her age, always really well behaved, listens to what she is being told and for the most part listens and does not do what she was told not to.

I think that you will find that shes an early walker, and quite a bit of an explorer. Someone who deos not want to just sit in one room, but loves to go around the hosue and look at things. She usually does not touch, shes someone who is pretty good about just looking at it, carefully, admiring it and then moving on.

I think that you will find that she loves balloons and cake. Does not matter what the occasion is, she just loves to eat it, and lvoes to bounce the balloon around (has the highest record int he family for the most times bounced in the air withouth dropping)

Shes socialable person, someone who likes to join activities to meet other kids her age. Is pretty good about making friends and does not seem to be shy. Loves to go to knew places, so is always up for adventure. even if it just means going into a store that shes never been in before!

When it comes to career paths, I see her working within the airline industry. I believe this invovles more customer orientation and connection than anything else, but she enjoys it as she gets free trips!

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 27, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

mrs_tommo22 said:
I got mine today yay!!!

wanna see it? course you do!

Thanks for letting me know and being patient while I got back to your reading.

I am seeing GIRL and DECEMBER, so this would be either concieve month, birth month, or the month you find out in

I think that you will find that your daughter always seems to be really relaxed for someone her age, always really well behaved, listens to what she is being told and for the most part listens and does not do what she was told not to.

I think that you will find that shes an early walker, and quite a bit of an explorer. Someone who deos not want to just sit in one room, but loves to go around the hosue and look at things. She usually does not touch, shes someone who is pretty good about just looking at it, carefully, admiring it and then moving on.

I think that you will find that she loves balloons and cake. Does not matter what the occasion is, she just loves to eat it, and lvoes to bounce the balloon around (has the highest record int he family for the most times bounced in the air withouth dropping)

Shes socialable person, someone who likes to join activities to meet other kids her age. Is pretty good about making friends and does not seem to be shy. Loves to go to knew places, so is always up for adventure. even if it just means going into a store that shes never been in before!

When it comes to career paths, I see her working within the airline industry. I believe this invovles more customer orientation and connection than anything else, but she enjoys it as she gets free trips!

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 27, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

Oh my god.... you're going to give birth to ME!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I walked really early, I love parties, I'm obsessed with balloons, I find it really easy to make firends, I love going new places............. I just LUUUURRRRVVVEE the cake :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I got married at 30 though...I suppose that's quite close to 27!! Oh and I'm always well behaved.. :wink: :wink:

On a serious note... the December bit sounds promising for a BFP for you this month so fingers crossed :pray: :pray:

Well the chances of anything baby related happening in December is quite high :D

Well im waiting to test this month still and will ovulate this month also so omg so excting!, god it means ANOTHER summer baby if thats the case! If not next december to have a baby will be perfect.

I am awaiting a reply also. Impatience is a bloody curse......lol

I'll let you know what it says when it comes through,

Shell

I have asked for a prediction too although I'm not TTC at mo but we would like to start TTC again shortly so am excited to see what she says :cheer:

Hope you get a BFP for Xmas mrs_tommo :pray: :hug:

:shock: oops Mrs T - have a happy alcohol free christmas :wink: :D

Just had my reply from Cheri22

I am seeing a GIRL and JANUARY so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that she has strong organization skills,someone who really likes to take a "mess" and get it so that its going smoothly and well run. I think that you will find that shes always volunteering to help out with different projects, even when they have nothing to do with her. She really likes helping out and loves the rush of getting something completed. I think that youw ill find that the more she has on the go, th ehappier she is. I think that she tends to fnd that the ones that have deadlines are more thrilling and prefers to get started and have things completed way before its time.

Shes someone who loves to learn, is always reading new books, does not matter what the subject is on, as long as shes never read it before shes into it. She really likes books of mystery or books that include science into their mixes.

I think that you will find that shes very well liked, tends to kinda hang a back a bit, does not really like being in the spotlight and woudl rather kinda be the one int he wings keeping things going.

Shes really happy and chipper, someone that you can talk to and shes going to listen. Shes very well connected and seems to make friends easily. Awlays knows exactly who someone should talk to based on their problem at hand.

When it comes to career paths, I see her working in more of a "managerial" type position. I believe that this ia "venue" and she provides the access to different shows, scheduling everything ensureing that there are no double booking, trying to get other people to come and perform. Its not a large venue, but easily can handle smaller conerts, magic shows, and motivational lectures and such.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 26, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

The really weird thing is, she has pretty much described me :D OH said that when I read it out to him :rotfl: I may have to call my bump 'The Clone' when I fall PG :D

just had email - she's working on the days I replied on now - so I better have it by tomorrow

I paid 26th November - hardly the 3 - 5 days she says in the payment options :roll:

:x I'm getting cheesed off now.

I paid on 21st November and I've still not had my ruddy prediction and it's nearly two weeks now!!! I've sent her 4 mails now asking what's going on :x

Going to ask for my money back if I don't get it tonight!

My God I can't believe some of you still haven't got you prediction yet :shock:

Hey mrs_tommo22 we can be PG togther then :cheer:

And Mildly you'll not be far behind.

I was just curious if someone who wasn't TTC, and had no intention of doing, emailed for a prediction would she 'sense' that or just throw some months at them :think: . Or better still a man emailed posing as a TTC lady...............or would that just be wrong?

I did wonder why noone seems to have had a reply saying sorry - no babies in your future :think:

and still waiting :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back