DECEMBER TEST LIST!!!!!!

clairedoran

Reaction score
This is a strange month, AF seems to have gotten most of us! I know she's about to get me. But who is actually left? I will add you if you post your date. HEAPS OF BABYDUST TO ALL!

Still to test:

Jenna-15TH DECEMBER
Libs-15th DECEMBER
Mrs-Metal-16TH DECEMBER-BFP
Chrissy1-16 DECEMBER
Babydust-17TH DECEMBER
Clairedoran-17TH DECEMBER-BFP
Sazzleevans-17TH DECEMBER
Littlelady87-18TH DECEMBER
Prickleyfairy-19TH DECEMBER
Mum-2besoon-22ND-23RD DECEMBER
Gypsy-25TH DECEMBER
Sarah&LJ- 25TH DECEMBER
Chokolatemunky-25TH DECEMBER (or there about's)
KMAC-25th DECEMBER
Jemz24-LATE DECEMBER
Mildly-29th DECEMBER
Angiemum2be-28TH DECEMBER
Redshoes-29TH DECEMBER
kITTYKINS-29TH DECEMBER

Anyone else???

xx

Me! :wave:

AF was going to be due xmas day!! (= a really great day or a really crap day!!!) but not so sure anymore as I dont think I have ov'd yet, which may delay the witch a bit.....
Last month I ov'd day 20, which is where I am today - so keeping an eye out and hoping to get some more BDing in asap! hehe

Ever hopeful..... :pray:

I have added all of the above ladies so far and will keep adding to my first post when the other testers give me their dates. As you can see I'm very busy in work at the minute!!!

xx

AF due on sunday 16/11 so if no sign of her I'll be testing sunday morning.

Although more likely I won't be able to wait and will test saturday :roll:

I will be testing this month, I think, but not sure when :think: I am waiting to ovulate at the moment so will update the thread when that happens.

Mildly said:
I will be testing this month, I think, but not sure when :think: I am waiting to ovulate at the moment so will update the thread when that happens.

Maybe a new years eve BFP :wink:

XX

erm well despite my ticker

she actually hasn't got me yet :wink: :shhh:

so I guess I'm still here ......

libs said:
erm well despite my ticker

she actually hasn't got me yet :wink: :shhh:

so I guess I'm still here ......

I didn't like asking in case she'd got u and you had already posted! oooooooooooooooooo, when are you testing so I can add you to the list? In fact, why haven't you tested???????

xx

:wink: I tested on sat and got BFN (it wasn't even FMU) and then...forgot about it

so I don't know - maybe Saturday if she hasn't got me by then :D

still very late but due sometime this month lol

clairedoran said:
Mildly said:

Maybe a new years eve BFP :wink:

XX

Well if it waited an extra day, that would tie in with my Cheri22 prediction of January :D

If my cycle is a 28 day-er this time I would be due AF on Christmas Day.
My cycles are normally different lengths though, so if no AF I won't get my hopes up! Last one was 2 weeks late! Should be ovulating now-ish so trying to BD every other day, but not really enjoying it to be honest. :(
Finding it quite painful :oops:

I bet I come on here on xmas morning to check on the xmas days testers! There is more ladies left to test than I thought. How exciting!

xx

I'm still left.....

AF should be here tomorrow and I'm going to try and hold off testing until Sunday.. :pray:

me :wave: AF due 25th december.......no hopes here as first AF since m/c. i know it isn't impossible but...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back