My reply from Cheri22

:rotfl:

well it cost a lot less than the palm reader in August and the only thing she didn't tell me was when it would happen :wink:

i think we should start a thread on here where we each offer our own predictions BEFORE the poster hears back from Cheri22!

Obviously just a bit of fun - I have no psychic powers whatsoever, but think it could be entertaining to see how we compare with Cheri :wink:

To be fair, each poster would have to give us the same info as Cheri22 asks for (I don't know what that is - how many kids already, how long been TTC?) and then we could all pitch in with predictions...

Well im still waiting for a reply, I paid her but didnt email her or anything so i have just emailed her as i know shes got my payment and just maknig sure i was in the queue!

Cant wait too see what she says

I got one back in august time, and her reply was very detailed, i just hope she is right!
it said id conceive, find out in or give birth in the month of september! so i may conceive soon if i give birth next september but im not holding my breath for it!

Alright - I have to own up that I paid and emailed her too. I did this last Saturday though and am still waiting for the reply. She emailed me and said she is backlogged and sorry.

Fingers crossed x :rotfl:

She just emailed me today and asked whether I had ever experienced any losses (and what OH meant :) ). She apologised for taking so long to reply but said her internet had been down the last couple of days. OH and I are very excited to know what she is going to say :D

I sent payment for a reading and I mailed her in the week and I've not had a response yet!! :(

Hope she doesn't miss me!

Like I said I emailed and paid over a week ago (sat 17th). I sent a follow up email to her on Friday and she replied today saying she is backlogged.

So hopefully I will hear today or tomorrow!

I'm new to this site so hello everybody, this looks like a great community of support. My DH and I have only been ttc for 1 month but I'm already consumed with baby thoughts!!

I've never heard of this Cheri22, just googled her like you said but it doesn't say what information you need to e-mail her with to do the predicition. What did you ladies write?

Good luck everybody ttc

Hi Frizzy,

I sent my name, age and whether I have had any pregnancies (including miscarriages).

Good Luck! :D

:wave: :wave: Hi Frizzy

I have just sent a payment so far. Sent it on wed 21st but I've not heard anything off her yet.

If I've still not heard anything by tomorrow I'm going to send a follow up mail.

Sookie....Have you had a response yet??

Hi Sookie maybe if you send her another email - just a gentle reminder - think I had to do that the first time. :D

Mrs Tommo - have you had a reply? When did you pay?

I paid more than a week ago, but I did send a reminder on Friday and she replied, so I am sure she will get back to me soon.

What did she tell you?

I paid late friday and got a reminder yesterday but she did say she was swamped with requests and would get back to me asap and told me to bear with her.

I sent her a email though

It took about a week to get my reading off her hun. I think she said she has a backlog. She does free readings to and is a year behind on them so is probably snowed under

Ok so I got my reply!

She says a girl and march :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know it's really silly but it makes me feel better given the news we got about DH's low sperm count. And March would fit in with his count improving over the next 3 months.

She gave me lots of info about her personality and even said she sees her working in dermatology, getting married around the age of 23 and having 3 kids of her own - boy, girl, boy.

Here's to wishful thinking and self-fulfilling prophesies hey?!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Nope me not heard yet hunni, yours soundsi ntersting - at least you know youl have grand kids one day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back