***December 2019 Mummies***

I think it would depend what the reasons for objecting are x

Where is everyone nowadays??

Am plodding on as usual lol
Still got Lower back pain and belly is heavy, walking like a snail :-?

Plodding on here also...very tired. My sleep is also not very good. Wake up every hour or so and my the morning my hips are agony. Going to try yoga on Thursday after work and then physio on the 8th Oct! Had a super active baby yesterday which was lush :) Hope everyone else is doing okay :)

That's a shame about the planning permission @Baby Ali - hopefully it gets sorted soon.

This evening I’m done.
My stomach has ballooned, my feet itch, my face itches, my feet and legs are swollen and I’m getting new stretch marks on top of stretch marks. I’m hoping I get my date tomorrow so I can get a proper count down x

Oh
This evening I’m done.
My stomach has ballooned, my feet itch, my face itches, my feet and legs are swollen and I’m getting new stretch marks on top of stretch marks. I’m hoping I get my date tomorrow so I can get a proper count down x
Oh bless you! Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

This evening I’m done.

Bless you x hopw u get ur date x

Exciting you may get your c section date tomorrow @Elfs Mummy <3 let us know if you do!

I’m good. I’m finding I start to waddle a bit if I’ve been sat down for a while haha. Other than that I’m feeling quite good. I’m really enjoying aqua natal at the moment to keep me active and I find it makes me feel really light too (if only for 45 mins!)

So... my knitting project... turns out I started with 82 stitches and I somehow ended up with 188!! It’s super long and looks more like a poncho haha. I’ll have to take a pic of it and send it you because me and my hubby couldn’t stop laughing at how much of a disaster it was lol. I’ve moved onto making a cardigan now so hopefully I’ll be better at this haha x

Exciting you may get your c section date tomorrow @Elfs Mummy <3 let us know if you do!

I’m good. I’m finding I start to waddle a bit if I’ve been sat down for a while haha. Other than that I’m feeling quite good. I’m really enjoying aqua natal at the moment to keep me active and I find it makes me feel really light too (if only for 45 mins!)

So... my knitting project... turns out I started with 82 stitches and I somehow ended up with 188!! It’s super long and looks more like a poncho haha. I’ll have to take a pic of it and send it you because me and my hubby couldn’t stop laughing at how much of a disaster it was lol. I’ve moved onto making a cardigan now so hopefully I’ll be better at this haha x

At least ur enjoying it :)

I woke up at 4am with horrible ankle pain :(
I cudnt sleep tossing and turning with ankle pain :(
Never had ankle pain b4

The babies birthday will be 21st November thank goodness so 9 weeks tomorrow x

I have been reading the first few pages of this tread when we all started our journey finding out, then with nausea and vomiting lolz
feels like it was the other day lol we are nearly coming to the end of our Journey only 3 months or so left :)

Cant wait to see babies pictures being posted here :)

Oh and am in bed with one bandaged ankle as both my foot is swollen and right ankle aches especially during nights in bed :( glorious pregnancy :)

Think i need to bandage the other ankle now its aching :( for Gods sake another night tossing and turning :shock:

I got midwife appointment 2mrw i find her a waste of time to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back