***December 2019 Mummies***

I got midwife appointment 2mrw i find her a waste of time to be honest

Most of them are !
I need to go to the hospital and get my bloods done. Mw couldn’t get them on Wednesday x

Woke up to the kicks of tiny feet this morning! I didn’t mind because it was around 6am but I didn’t need to get up until later today (we have flexi at work so I’m only going in for 10). I feel like this will be a sign of things to come for me waking up to more kicks haha

Had midwife appointment today my midwife was off sick had another women whos filling in for her and she was lovely, listened to the heart beat for quiet a long time, also gave me gaviscon for heart burn and made sure i was happy with everything b4 i went, her service was spot on! The original one dsnt give any medication always tells me to go and see Gp wen shes allowed to get prescription from the Gp and give it to patients instead of patients making individual appointment with GP for meds, cant stand her :(

Got bad headaches since yesterday never goes away even after taking paracetamol 3 times a day :(
Heartburn and headaches two things i was dreading during pregnancy :(

Got bad headaches since yesterday never goes away even after taking paracetamol 3 times a day :(
Heartburn and headaches two things i was dreading during pregnancy :(

I hate the headaches luckily mine have got better in the last few weeks x

Hi all

Headache has calmed down abit now,
Heartburn is still here need to pick up medicine from GP today for heartburn
Also got Growth Scan 2mrw :) :) :) :)

Hi all

Headache has calmed down abit now,
Heartburn is still here need to pick up medicine from GP today for heartburn
Also got Growth Scan 2mrw :) :) :) :)

Glad the headache has calmed down :)
What times your scan ?

struggling to walk now get so out of breath and belly weighs a ton lol

God help me got 3 months to go :shock:

I feel like I get out of breath a lot quicker now too. Not even doing anything just talking hehe. I am a quick talker at times. I need to remember to breathe lol. I also get out of breath walking upstairs! My hubby laughs at me.

Can’t believe it yesterday I got weighed as I do weekly at my SW class and id actually lost 1lb! Not sure how that happened because I ate cake pretty much all week last week - oops! Haha. Certainly wasn’t trying to lose any weight!

Been to the growth scan today and everything is all good, the growth is good weighs 2lbs 1oz at 26+4

Its breech at the moment which is normal for this time

Been to the growth scan today and everything is all good, the growth is good weighs 2lbs 1oz at 26+4

Its breech at the moment which is normal for this time

Fantastic they flip around so much. At the start of my scan twin 2 was head down 2
Minutes in he was breach. My boys are 3lbs and 2 lbs 15 oz at 29 weeks :)

How exciting! Glad all went well with your scans :)

Got another growth scan on the 28th october

I’ve got one on the 14th October and my last on the 16th November and then babies !!! I love guessing the weights I think my boys will be 7lbs each x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back