***December 2019 Mummies***

Went swimming today for the first time in my pregnancy and i loved it :) i felt the back and hip mild aches n pains disappeared and i felt lighter :)

Having my first visit to delivery suite today. Had a fish of fluid so just getting checked out. Both the babies are happy thankfully x

Glad the babies are happy. Keep us updated!

All good fluid remains intact for to go for a scan this week hopefully today or tomorrow as I’m away Thursday/ Friday x

All good fluid remains intact for to go for a scan this week hopefully today or tomorrow as I’m away Thursday/ Friday x

Fab news - fingers crossed you’re offered a scan sooner rather than later x

Hope you're getting plenty of reassurance Elf Mummy. I PPROMed with my second, was well looked after and held on til 34+2 without bed rest or any other intervention, just plenty of monitoring.

Sorry to keep you waiting. The scan was good they’re both happy and the fluid levels were perfect. They’ve said if I have any worries to call delivery suite as it’s twins x

Oh phew thank goodness!

IF you do keep getting leaks, I would encourage you to follow Little Heartbeats - PPROM Support and Awareness and you can request an information pack from them. They got me through 6 weeks of slow leaking! They have lots of good news stories and lots of advice from mums who've been through it before too.

So glad all is well, keep us updated xx

Sorry to keep you waiting. The scan was good they’re both happy and the fluid levels were perfect. They’ve said if I have any worries to call delivery suite as it’s twins x

Great news :) Hopefully they stay in there a while longer!

Good to hear everything is all okay x
What did they say about the mucus plug coming out??? Isn't it anything to worry about?? Just incase it happens to anyone else

Good to hear everything is all okay x
What did they say about the mucus plug coming out??? Isn't it anything to worry about?? Just incase it happens to anyone else
Your plug can come away in bits and regrow, not unusual.

Your plug can come away in bits and regrow, not unusual.
Sorry should say - that doesn't mean you don't still get it checked out! It's only if you end up having contractions or losing fluid afterwards that it's a concern but you will need to be monitored for infection and stuff just in case.

Lovely bump! Group question - when do we hit 3rd tri? Is it 27 weeks or 28 weeks? I see different things online
Good question!! I thought it was 27 weeks but NHS website says 28 weeks so I think that’s probably the most reliable x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back