***December 2019 Mummies***

I cant stop watching labour and delivery vids on youtube
And newborn vids :) cant wait to meet my baby :)

I just wish i didn't feel anxious and scared thats something might go wrong
Does anyone else feel this way??
drives me crazy sometimes :(

We had our repeat scan yesterday at 22+6 so they could measure the heart. Our little baba was being camera shy again so I had to go to the loo, empty my bladder and jiggle the baby around. We finally managed to get some photos <3

5F300FFB-3882-42B9-8D26-C99C7E9B5859.jpeg

I can’t believe how big s/he is getting and how clear the photos were. You can actually see their chin etc and bladder haha. I sometimes don’t feel like it’s real and I have to pinch myself I am pregnant.

It’s natural to worry @babyali but if it’s getting too much then please go and seek advice. I had CBT after my 2 MCs and just as I found out I was pregnant. My worrying was off the scale but the CBT really helped calm me and now I’m much better. Please remember, happy mum happy tum. Your baby feels what you feel so try not to be anxious or stressed. If you are then seek help - there’s no shame in it. We are always here for you too x

Thanku
Feeling okayish dnt no y i feel low these couple of days must be the hormones
Oh bless you :( it is horrible feeling like that! Hormones and big changes to the body - take some time for you, treat yourself to a pregnancy massage and a nice bath :)

We had our repeat scan yesterday at 22+6 so they could measure the heart. Our little baba was being camera shy again so I had to go to the loo, empty my bladder and jiggle the baby around. We finally managed to get some photos <3

View attachment 87297

I can’t believe how big s/he is getting and how clear the photos were. You can actually see their chin etc and bladder haha. I sometimes don’t feel like it’s real and I have to pinch myself I am pregnant.

It’s natural to worry @babyali but if it’s getting too much then please go and seek advice. I had CBT after my 2 MCs and just as I found out I was pregnant. My worrying was off the scale but the CBT really helped calm me and now I’m much better. Please remember, happy mum happy tum. Your baby feels what you feel so try not to be anxious or stressed. If you are then seek help - there’s no shame in it. We are always here for you too x

Scan looks amazing u can see a fully formed baby :) such a miracle

@Baby Ali you’ll have him in your arms soon enough :)

So exhausted today I have so much to do and I’ve put myself to bed for half an hour and I can’t get out !

View attachment 87297

Fantastic scan photos. - you can really see everything

@Baby Ali - everything is going as it should and your fibroid even disappeared! It’s completely natural to worry but you have a lot of positives going for you.

@Baby Ali you’ll have him in your arms soon enough :)

So exhausted today I have so much to do and I’ve put myself to bed for half an hour and I can’t get out !

You’re growing two mini humans so I think you’re allowed a break once in a while.. hope you enjoyed the nap!

I’m up constantly in the night. Baby just sits on my bladder so it takes a few attempts to fully empty it. Then the pressure on my bladder just makes me want to go again. It’s always worse at night than during the day!

You’re growing two mini humans so I think you’re allowed a break once in a while.. hope you enjoyed the nap!

I’m up constantly in the night. Baby just sits on my bladder so it takes a few attempts to fully empty it. Then the pressure on my bladder just makes me want to go again. It’s always worse at night than during the day!

Yeah am the same cant have a decent night sleep always going to the toilet through out the night and the baby kicks all the time down below feels like hes jabbing his legs into my bladder :shock:

Going away on Monday somewhere in the uk for 3 day break as schools open next Thursday Cant wait sooo looking forward to it :) :) :) :)
was ment to go Italy this summer hols but we didn't as i found out i was pregnant
I dnt travel wen am pregnant to different countries thats my personal choice and also i dnt go abroad till my child is 3 years old
So next holiday wouldnt be till 2022 lolz :)

There’s so many nice places in the uk. Once we’ve moved we’re going to save for a caravan so we can travel with all the kids. Will get a six berth and my dad will then help us make it seven :)

I’m struggling again today but I have so much to do so napping isn’t really an option

There’s so many nice places in the uk. Once we’ve moved we’re going to save for a caravan so we can travel with all the kids. Will get a six berth and my dad will then help us make it seven :)

I’m struggling again today but I have so much to do so napping isn’t really an option
Yes so many lovely places within the uk, as mum lives near the coast they have nice beaches and my kids get to enjoy going holiday to grandmas every time school closes, they love it, they see it as “holiday” :)

Today am in a happier mood the weather is beautiful and hubby and his friend have started building what he calls a “Man Cave” at the back of the garden, as we dnt no when we will get the extension done this will be good for kids n adults to chillout in :)

Oh god i cant sleep at all been in bed since 11pm its now 3.15am :(

Can I ask... is anyone getting a really itchy belly and boobs?

I’ve looked it up and it says it could be because my boobs and belly are growing so it’s the skin stretching which is making me itch. I’ve also seen that itching can be a sign of something worse. I’m going to mention it at my next MW appointment but wondered in the meantime if anyone else is getting these symptoms? X

Can I ask... is anyone getting a really itchy belly and boobs?

I’ve looked it up and it says it could be because my boobs and belly are growing so it’s the skin stretching which is making me itch. I’ve also seen that itching can be a sign of something worse. I’m going to mention it at my next MW appointment but wondered in the meantime if anyone else is getting these symptoms? X

I’ve had it every pregnancy you need to get a blood test ASAP though just in case x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back