December 2018 Testing Thread

Hi ladies, I'm just joining, I was on last months, I've tried to have a break from these things this month. I'm on Cd27 not sure what day to test next week. My temp is higher than its ever been its been 36.84 for 2 days! And I had yellow tinged cm and cramps on Wednesday just for one day, also had pms symptoms mood swings for 3 days too usually I'm a which for over a week! Noticed there's lots of testing happening over Christmas , wishing everyone luck such a magical time to test. Xx

Sounds exciting Lou, what DPO are you?

Yes Mandy it is difficult when you are ttc and see babies everywhere, I try to give myself a reality check that 6 months trying isn’t that long compared to many people. It will happen for us all when the time is right I’m sure, we just have to stay positive.

Geekmaker, glad you can finally have some closure and move on to your next cycle.

X

8DPO for me today, have a feeling this isn’t my cycle again. Feel so normal which isn’t normal lol. No backache and tender boobs still which is very strange and out of the norm. CM was creamy until 5DPO and has been dry since 6DPO. Been windy since ov. X

Aw geek maker i’m sorry but at least you have some closure and move onto next cycle.

I’m so excited got my peak today on clearblue ovulation test. That’s bang on same as last time. Cd 17 so I ovulate a little later. Loss in next 48 hrs. Time to dtd for next 3 days

:dance: :dust:

To be honest Emma I haven't a clue, I didn't get positive opks the days I usually do then I ran out I had blood tests on Cd22 and everything is normal. I need to chill. Aw many I know, literally everything seems to be pregnant don't they. I've decided when I am pregnant I'm not sharing anything on social media. Xx

Yeah I feel normal too it's strange isnt it. I'm so scared af will come next week though. I don't know if to wait til weds to test. X

Yeah I feel normal too it's strange isnt it. I'm so scared af will come next week though. I don't know if to wait til weds to test. X

Yeah it’s sooo strange how normal I feel compared to last 2 cycles. Little bit of a dodgy tum this morning is only symptom really today. I’m due AF on Wednesday/Thursday. X

This whole waiting thing is so frustrating. My husband is at work today so I'm all by myself trying to think up things to do to distract myself. I suspect I will be giving the flat a good clean soon. Still feeling nauseated and very glad that I didn't have to ride a commuter train today!

I know I totally agree that the time trying isn’t that long, it isn’t that long for us either & I feel terrible but knowing we have a fertility issue just makes me feel so much sadder - I worry I will never hold my own baby in my arms. Obviously it was up to us to find out this information but I didn’t really expect for one minute that we would be told IVF/ICSI would be the outcome. I honestly thought we would just be told to carry on trying it will happen when it happens.
Told my husband this morning how amazing would it be for Christmas for it to snow & get a BFP! X

My AF is legit not here... I keep mistaking light spotting for it I will try not to post much in here until I know it's really here I am so sorry

My AF is legit not here... I keep mistaking light spotting for it I will try not to post much in here until I know it's really here I am so sorry

No need to be sorry! Hope you’re ok xx

How annoying for you geekmaker!

You will get there Mandy, even if it is through IVF, think positive x

Hey girls no period for us today did a test few days ago but negative going to give it a few more days x

Oh geekmaker that is so annoying hun. I would go back for more testing. X

Oh geekmaker that is so annoying hun. I would go back for more testing. X

My mom said the same thing but I am worried of looking like a hypochondriac or obsessed with being pregnant. I still have an appointment in a month but I dont know what to do.

Hey ladies - as far as I am aware I am still waiting for ovulation. Getting a bit frustrated if I am totally honest.
Has anyone had a chemical and their ov was late? If so how many days later?
I have been using opks since day 8, had a few highs but none that reached peak. I am wondering if I have missed ov? But then I have been testing so I should have caught the surge. Have DTD loads though so I know I am covered but would just love to know where I stand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back