December 2018 Testing Thread

Hey ladies - as far as I am aware I am still waiting for ovulation. Getting a bit frustrated if I am totally honest.
Has anyone had a chemical and their ov was late? If so how many days later?
I have been using opks since day 8, had a few highs but none that reached peak. I am wondering if I have missed ov? But then I have been testing so I should have caught the surge. Have DTD loads though so I know I am covered but would just love to know where I stand x

Char: I ovulated later this month after my chemical. I usually get my positive OPK on CD 13/14, but this month it was on CD17. So maybe the same has happened for you? Like you said, at least you have DTD loads so thats good! Fingers crossed for you. What CD are you on now?

I'm 12 DPO, i totally convinced myself i was pregnant this cycle lol as I had similar signs to the month when i did get my BFP, but i got two BFN on 10DPO and 11DPO. My BFP last month was on 11DPO so i figure i'm out and it just feels like AF is coming. I did get really sick right around my fertile period so we didn't DTD that much as i felt awful but i also had higher hopes after reading that you're more fertile after a miscarriage but obviously it doesn't apply to everyone.

Fingers crossed for the next cycle. Urg, i'm so sick of the waiting!!

Hey ladies - as far as I am aware I am still waiting for ovulation. Getting a bit frustrated if I am totally honest.
I have been using opks since day 8, had a few highs but none that reached peak. I am wondering if I have missed ov? But then I have been testing so I should have caught the surge. Have DTD loads though so I know I am covered but would just love to know where I stand x
How frustrating but if in doubt just DTD :bum::bd::rotfl: at least it’s the season to snuggle and ‘get warm’ haha.

When I had my chemical as far as I am aware I ovulated around the same time but everyone’s different I suppose. At least you’re covered if you have missed your peak and if you have, you’re in the TWW without even knowing which will make it go even quicker! ☺️

Well i am 14dpo and spotting red / pink blood and have cramps this morning :(
I was shocked & upset as my temp has spike 0.2!
I actually really hate my bbt thermometer as like i said previous i have to take a few readings before its truly accurate but today got same reading twice so went with it only to now be pre af spotting! I finish cycle no 12 and enter cycle no 13 a year ago i was ttc so December cycle / this one now starting marks the official year from where it all began :(

So, testing day approaches. I have two types of tests: the expensive FRER and the cheap but not so sensitive First Vue strips from Poundland.

Should I potentially waste the FRER on (possibly) 11/12 dpo or should I just use a First Vue and accept that it’ll most likely be negative?

Well i am 14dpo and spotting red / pink blood and have cramps this morning :(
I was shocked & upset as my temp has spike 0.2!
I actually really hate my bbt thermometer as like i said previous i have to take a few readings before its truly accurate but today got same reading twice so went with it only to now be pre af spotting! I finish cycle no 12 and enter cycle no 13 a year ago i was ttc so December cycle / this one now starting marks the official year from where it all began :(

Sorry to hear this Kristenann :(

Oh Char, I have exactly same problem this month! I don't temp but my opk was VERY positive at cd14, do I thought I ovulated like cd17 maybe... but today at cd21 I got such a strong cramps (and a bit yesterday) that it makes me wonder if I could be ovulating now??? I am so frustrated cause I didnt get to bd last night and if I ovulate that late, having 28 days cycle, the chances of being pregnant are very slim :(((

10DPO, didn’t test as my temps are so low yesterday and today, think I’m going to get early AF! AF usually arrives 13DPO, sometimes 12DPO. Temp yesterday was 2 hours later than usual, so it was most likely lower than what it is on chart. X

83A270C0-6443-4C64-9EF9-3C238821FC4E.png

It could be an implantation dip Emma! Fx for you!x

Would it not be inplantation em or is that to late? Isn't ovulation the most confusing thing, I didn't even get a positive opk this time but ran out so couldn't keep testing. I've caved today I'm on cd29 and took a test, my temp has been over 36.80 for a few days but got a bfn, I have dull pulling cramps and tingly boobs so think af is coming maybe I'm ill as never had temps over 36.75 and never for so long. Xx

Morning ladies - thanks for the advice really appreciate it.
So today i am CD20 and yesterday and this morning my OPK's have been super light. The lightest they have been all cycle so i really do not know what is going on. I normally ov around 17/18. Looking back at my OPK's i had a really strong positive on CD12! A few other days i had positives but not as strong as CD12 so now i am wondering if i did OV earlier. Because i am not temping anymore i honestly do not have a clue. I only have 4 OPK's left.

@xoxo - fingers crossed AF doesn't show for you hun <3
@Sjf0709 - thank you hun, there has definitely been plenty of :bd: that's for sure lol.
@SockVortex - i think you should go straight in and use your FRER, 12dpo i think you will get the answer hun. Good luck :dust:
@zeni89 - i feel you hun i am completely and utterly lost this cycle and do not know what its going on. Finger crossed for the both of us :love:

The last couple of days i have been constipated and i am normally the total opposite, feeling really bloated because of it too. Had a few twinges this morning but i don't know if that is because i need to go to the toilet. Who knows!! x

Would it not be inplantation em or is that to late? Isn't ovulation the most confusing thing, I didn't even get a positive opk this time but ran out so couldn't keep testing. I've caved today I'm on cd29 and took a test, my temp has been over 36.80 for a few days but got a bfn, I have dull pulling cramps and tingly boobs so think af is coming maybe I'm ill as never had temps over 36.75 and never for so long. Xx
Lou maybe it is just to early to show on the test?? High temps is a good thing x

I know it's just the cramps and the mood I'm in feels like pms. It's draining this trying isn't it all the opks and pregnancy ,can't wait to never look at one again apart from a positive one I'd look at that forever ha ha maybe that was your positive char? Did you have ewcm around that time, I seemed to get two lots of ewcm two weeks apart and then some yellow stuff for one day on weds. I was really thinking this was my month now I feel like crying. Xx

My ovulation was around 3 days late after a chemical, after my blighted ovum miscarriage it was 2 weeks late! Ovulated around 4-5 weeks after bleeding, so it can really delay your cycle a bit, hopefully you’ll get your ovulation very soon!

I know it's just the cramps and the mood I'm in feels like pms. It's draining this trying isn't it all the opks and pregnancy ,can't wait to never look at one again apart from a positive one I'd look at that forever ha ha maybe that was your positive char? Did you have ewcm around that time, I seemed to get two lots of ewcm two weeks apart and then some yellow stuff for one day on weds. I was really thinking this was my month now I feel like crying. Xx
Lou your not out until AF arrives hun.
I never get EWCM, i just get creamy or watery!
The yellow sounds strange though have you had that before??
xx

My ovulation was around 3 days late after a chemical, after my blighted ovum miscarriage it was 2 weeks late! Ovulated around 4-5 weeks after bleeding, so it can really delay your cycle a bit, hopefully you’ll get your ovulation very soon!
Thank you night owl.
i still have time to ovulate then if it is around 3/4 days late. Wow CP really do mess your cycles up, this is absolute torture. I tried to blank the CP out as soon as it happened but now i am thinking about it, how shit! x

It’s possible I suppose that it could be implantation, I have a feeling it isn’t though. Tomorrow’s temp will be telling! X

Lou it all sounds positive for you, you might have to give it a bit longer for testing! :dust: x

Char it’s possible you’re positive was CD12, just keep testing though. Constipation would make me think you might have ov already x

sorry for being quiet. I sorted of decided that I wouldn't try this mouth due to potential redundancy in January and I knew that being on here would make me want to try when the sensible thing to do would be to wait. Well anyway I got drunk on Friday evening and ended up having sex (unprotected early hours of Saturday) and had a positive ovulation test on Saturday so whilst I wasn't trying this mouth, I could actually end up pregnant. cycle day 20 for me today so will start testing on the weekend. Only having sex one in fertile window though so chances aren't great. congrsats to all the positives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back