December 2018 Testing Thread

@GeekMaker i think you should maybe do some research on them tests online and see what it says about them being reliable.
I would be absolutely heartbroken to see that line and then be told your not pregnant.
I would keep on with the tests hun anyway, you just never know the lab results may be wrong x

@GeekMaker i think you should maybe do some research on them tests online and see what it says about them being reliable.
I would be absolutely heartbroken to see that line and then be told your not pregnant.
I would keep on with the tests hun anyway, you just never know the lab results may be wrong x

My close friend is saying that too she still thinks I am but I dont know. I mean online they had really good reviews and I did a lot of research and ran them on Fakespot. (great way to find out if reviews are legit or fake by the way lol).

But I am seeing one other person this happened to with these so I think it was the strip.

My close friend is saying that too she still thinks I am but I dont know. I mean online they had really good reviews and I did a lot of research and ran them on Fakespot. (great way to find out if reviews are legit or fake by the way lol).

But I am seeing one other person this happened to with these so I think it was the strip.

Hmmmm I really am not convinced GeekMaker. Do another one in the morning with FMU and keep us updated. I really hope you are xx

Okay I will tomorrow but I dont have much hope. I did one this morning with FMU and the line was not nearly as dark.

I just messaged their office online (the super sweet woman I met with last week who will be my primary care at the GYN). I havent gotten to even speak with her and another person actually ordered the blood work. Maybe she will have insight on this but if not...well I dont know lol

What a rollercoaster geekmaker, so sorry! Get a proper test like first response or clearblue just to be sure.

Yeah Sjf doesn’t appear to have been on here recently, some people do drop off during their AF though, sure she will be back soon.
X

That's so odd Geekmaker... Did they tell you the value of the HCG hormone?
A friend of mine thought she was pregnant, had a blood test done, but the doctor called saying she wasn't pregnant. But she was sure she was. She waited another week and had another test done and she was indeed pregnant! It's an exceptional case, but not the only one. Hope you can get your hands on a frer soon!x

Geekmaker I think there may be a chance that you had your bloods done before you implanted hence the reason you was getting bfn when you tested before.
Definitely test again in the morning with fmu. Your test today may have been lighter due to drinking fluids x

Sorry to hear geek maker.
Thanks for welcoming me back girls.
Also char sorry to hear of your chemical last month.
One thing is for certain this ttc is not easy. But if will make us all more grateful in the end. Nothing is worth having if it’s easy ey x

Just got generic message from receptionist. So yeah I got the bloods done the same day as my positive yesterday so they still say that HPT was wrong. No they didnt give me a number which I dont understand as they did quantitative so wouldnt that give a number?

Its okay all I can do is wait on my period and move on even though its now 2 weeks late

I have watery brown and a little pink spotting. Well when I wiped but then wiped again was gone. I think my period might be coming? This is weird lol I mean I want to be pregnant but if that test was wrong I'd like to get back on track.

Hi ladies :wave: sorry for being absent from the forum for a while but it’s panto week for me (I’m playing Sleeping Beauty!) so since last Thursday I’ve been working during the day and then rehearsing at night. It’s exhausting but tonnes of fun! We opened our show last night and had another show tonight. We have a show tomorrow night then 3 on Saturday!! I’ll try to pop on when I can and update the front page.

Geek maker so sorry to hear what you’ve been going through - that positive looked so good!

Emma I’ve got everything crossed for you this cycle! You too Charl :dust:

It does feel like forever since we had a :bfp: and had a few testers! Hoping we have some more for our December thread.

I’ve not much to update. I’m CD7 today and looking forward to gearing up for my fertile window. Treated myself to a FRER and more ICs ready for testing although that feels forever away but got so much festive fun to enjoy beforehand :D

Hi Sjf!!! <3 Good luck to you. Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

One thing is for certain this ttc is not easy. But if will make us all more grateful in the end. Nothing is worth having if it’s easy ey x

Welcome back, Mandy!!! <3 and good luck to you. You are so right and on point.

I am so glad we have this forum for morale and support.

Hi ladies :wave: sorry for being absent from the forum for a while but it’s panto week for me (I’m playing Sleeping Beauty!) so since last Thursday I’ve been working during the day and then rehearsing at night. It’s exhausting but tonnes of fun! We opened our show last night and had another show tonight. We have a show tomorrow night then 3 on Saturday!! I’ll try to pop on when I can and update the front page.

Geek maker so sorry to hear what you’ve been going through - that positive looked so good!

Emma I’ve got everything crossed for you this cycle! You too Charl :dust:

It does feel like forever since we had a :bfp: and had a few testers! Hoping we have some more for our December thread.

I’ve not much to update. I’m CD7 today and looking forward to gearing up for my fertile window. Treated myself to a FRER and more ICs ready for testing although that feels forever away but got so much festive fun to enjoy beforehand :D

Sjf you go girl playing sleeping beauty :dance:
Hoping your fertile window hurries up for you hun and you get your new year bfp <3 xx

Mandy your always welcome you know that :hug:
Thanks hun, don’t think it has actually sunk in if I am totally honest. I haven’t told a sole apart from you ladies. Not even the oh!
Wishing you lots of luck this cycle Mandy xx

Everyone looking forward to Christmas? I'm so prepared this year, usually I'm last minute shopping! Just got all the wrapping up to do now! Will be our first Christmas in our first home together, soooo excited as me and OH are both off work over Christmas and New Year. x

Everyone looking forward to Christmas? I'm so prepared this year, usually I'm last minute shopping! Just got all the wrapping up to do now! Will be our first Christmas in our first home together, soooo excited as me and OH are both off work over Christmas and New Year. x
Meeee!! I love Christmas and spending time with family. It’s my OH’s busiest time at work though so I’m hoping I he’s not too tired to BD haha.

I’m also ready too I’ve bought all the presents and I’m planning to wrap most of them today.

Have you got any exciting plans Emma? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back