December 2018 Testing Thread

8DPO today, still no symptoms, I'm not holding out much hope for this month but it would be lovely to get a Christmas miracle in our 12 month of trying!

Day nine of blinking face. I’ll test for one more day and then save the sticks for next month :) Took a break from baby making last night and it was great just to chill out and watch tv with my love!

My nausea came back yesterday and is here again today so possibly not due to ovulation after all, maybe I’m just ill :(

Even so, currently working on the basis that ovulation was Saturday so I’d be five dpo today. Can I have the 20th as my test day please? May as well pick one! Lol.

Socks your using the clear blue opks aren’t you?
I used them last cycle and apprantely I started with them earlier than I should have hence the reason I was getting flashing smiley for so many days. Maybe you did that too?? X

8DPO today, still no symptoms, I'm not holding out much hope for this month but it would be lovely to get a Christmas miracle in our 12 month of trying!

No symptoms Doesnt mean no bfp Hendy. Xx

Socks your using the clear blue opks aren’t you?
I used them last cycle and apprantely I started with them earlier than I should have hence the reason I was getting flashing smiley for so many days. Maybe you did that too?? X

I started testing on day 9 as recommended by the instructions (to use the shortest cycle in the last six months as your start point) as my shortest cycle was 29 days. I got two days of blank face and then flashies ever since, lol. We’ll still keep BDing ever two days just in case but I’m resigned to not getting the solid smiley face now.

I started testing on day 9 as recommended by the instructions (to use the shortest cycle in the last six months as your start point) as my shortest cycle was 29 days. I got two days of blank face and then flashies ever since, lol. We’ll still keep BDing ever two days just in case but I’m resigned to not getting the solid smiley face now.

I did exactly the same as the instructions said but i was told by a couple of ladies on here that you should always start a few days after the day they have suggested. I only used them once last cycle and i run out of them the day before i got my peak on a cheapie one. So i decided against them in the end because actually didn't do anything for me. Poxy thing!
Yes i would carry on as you with the baby dancing. Wishing you lots of luck :dust: x

Ladies i feel like we haven't had any testers in so long!
@GeekMaker - we need to get your name in here with a :bfp: next to it :)
x

Yeah it’s defo dragging, no testers at the moment.

Yeah Sjf needs to add geekmakers BFP to the list. Hopefully many more to follow! X

I think we lost quite a few peopleon the forum since the change, I haven't seen SJF in a while either!

Geekmaker, hope you get your blood results soon! The tests sometimes get lighter if you drank. But I would keep drinking anyways since that little bean needs water to fill it's jacuzzi!;)

So sorry Coffee.. sometimes it's just not the right combo of genes and it breaks down before it ever got a chance to build. Hope you catch your next egg!x

Emma, your creamy discharge sounds hopeful! Certainly if it's out of the ordinary for you! Fx!

Char, hurry up and ovulate already!:lol:

Well I took another test this morning and the line while there, is not so bright. I am waiting on the labs but starting to wonder if yesterdays was some fluke or something. I never had one like that in my life ever. Its still sitting in the bathroom bright as ever from yesterday. (But the first pic the blurry nervous one was in the timeframe).

I think that this might not be it.

They just called. My at home was false positive they said my blood is negative. I am gutted. Not pregnant.

Thank you <3 its just not my time I suppose but wow was I not expecting that.

Yes I sure did and they said they didn't know why and it was faulty (the at home test). It was a Cliniguard brand from amazon as I have not been able to find FRERs like anywhere lol I joke with my family everyone is trying to make babies. I dont know if that brand is bad or anything but I used them before never got that line maybe it was a bad strip.

Yes I sure did and they said they didn't know why and it was faulty (the at home test). It was a Cliniguard brand from amazon as I have not been able to find FRERs like anywhere lol I joke with my family everyone is trying to make babies. I dont know if that brand is bad or anything but I used them before never got that line maybe it was a bad strip.

Augh that’s awful :( I’m so sorry, GeekMaker.

Thank you ladies. I needed this support.

Good luck to all of you this cycle! <3 I sincerely mean it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back