December 2018 Testing Thread

Oooh exciting geekmaker, that would explain positive OPK! Is bleeding light? Red blood? x

It is pinkish but gone now with little bit of brown so I am confused I am taking a second one not with FMU obviously to see if it is positive also.

OMG geekmaker!!
This looks like you are pregnant!!!
Your blood that you had must have been spotting!? Has it stopped now?? X

Thank you all. Goodluck to everyone one here! I need to take a break for my soul. While I am happy for everyone else I cant help but ask what was so wrong with me that I cant keep a baby. Hopefully when I come back it will be good news.

Sounds like implantation bleeding geekmaker, congrats! X

The blood has stopped now and I got 2 now blatantly positive tests like I have never ever seen before. It was the LAST thing I was expecting to be honest. I just got in from getting my blood done I will find out tomorrow or Friday about that.

Okay seens as it’s Christmas I’m going to join this thread in the positivity that I feel I should at least give myself for a few weeks. Can I have 26th please?
I have been away for a few months from this thread- feel a bit lost on here tbh as I had some fertility tests which confirmed that we only have a slim chance of conceiving naturally. Due to that unexpected (and devasting) shock I’ve not ovulated for the past two months but today and yesterday I’ve got positive opks (day 14/15 - like I used to be!) only DH is away tonight - grrrr but we DTD last night!
I’ve spent the last few months crying feeling sad, angry and frustrated but now I think it’s time I just put myself back into a place where there is hope.
Congrats to all that have BFPs so far. X

Okay seens as it’s Christmas I’m going to join this thread in the positivity that I feel I should at least give myself for a few weeks. Can I have 26th please?
I have been away for a few months from this thread- feel a bit lost on here tbh as I had some fertility tests which confirmed that we only have a slim chance of conceiving naturally. Due to that unexpected (and devasting) shock I’ve not ovulated for the past two months but today and yesterday I’ve got positive opks (day 14/15 - like I used to be!) only DH is away tonight - grrrr but we DTD last night!
I’ve spent the last few months crying feeling sad, angry and frustrated but now I think it’s time I just put myself back into a place where there is hope.

Welcome back, Mandy :) Fingers crossed for you!

I am nervous how the blood work will be. Like if the test this morning was a fluke .Gonna retest in the AM. Got a fainter positive in the afternoon so kinda worried this isnt real.

The blood has stopped now and I got 2 now blatantly positive tests like I have never ever seen before. It was the LAST thing I was expecting to be honest. I just got in from getting my blood done I will find out tomorrow or Friday about that.
Fingers crossed for you geekmaker. Not heard a story like yours before on here. Lots of baby dust hun :dust: xx

Mandy it’s lovely to see you back here with us. I am praying that the Christmas positivity brings you a little miracle hun <3
Lots of baby dust :dust: xx

Hi ladies! Coffee I am so sorry.. So much excitement followed by so much disappointment:(its so unfair...
Geek maker pls update us!!! :)))
Char and Emma I got home yesterday to find a package with my preseed that I ordered so I thought of it as a sign to not give up! Even though I still don't know if I already ovulated or will ovulate I got to bd this morning with preseed just in case.. Will try not to pee much so I can check opk later after work... How is it going for u girls? Xxxx

Hi ladies! Coffee I am so sorry.. So much excitement followed by so much disappointment:(its so unfair...
Geek maker pls update us!!! :)))
Char and Emma I got home yesterday to find a package with my preseed that I ordered so I thought of it as a sign to not give up! Even though I still don't know if I already ovulated or will ovulate I got to bd this morning with preseed just in case.. Will try not to pee much so I can check opk later after work... How is it going for u girls? Xxxx

This is good news Zeni. I would say going forward from now use your pressed every time you DTD until a couple of days after your normal ovulation days (if you don’t get a peak) if you get your peak then obvs still use it for 3 days in a row. I am just waiting for my OPK to dry with FMU. So will update on my journal when I get into work.
The things we do to get pregnant aye haha. Xx

This is good news Zeni. I would say going forward from now use your pressed every time you DTD until a couple of days after your normal ovulation days (if you don’t get a peak) if you get your peak then obvs still use it for 3 days in a row. I am just waiting for my OPK to dry with FMU. So will update on my journal when I get into work.
The things we do to get pregnant aye haha. Xx
Oh God I know! I never expected it to be so frustrating! I put some preseed before dtd and after... :p I should normally ovulate tomorrow or the day after but I had very strong positive 2 days ago (which never happened before) so I'm really confused :/ I hope we both get our Christmas miracles Char :) xxx

Oh God I know! I never expected it to be so frustrating! I put some preseed before dtd and after... :p I should normally ovulate tomorrow or the day after but I had very strong positive 2 days ago (which never happened before) so I'm really confused :/ I hope we both get our Christmas miracles Char :) xxx

I have had a couple of strong positives too but I just know i haven’t had my peak yet (well I am 90%) certain. My opks was the lightest it’s been all cycle this morning so will do another one at 12pm today. I tend to get stronger ones during the day. Keep doing them opks hun and keep baby dancing with that lube :)
I really hope we do too hun. Would be the best Christmas present ever!! Xx

Aww welcome back Mandy, December thread is a good place to be, because even if it isn’t our lucky month, we have all the festivities to look forward to.

Zeni, glad you’ve been able to use your pre-seed. This cycle I used that and conceive plus, alternated between the 2 on my fertile days. How’s your OPKs looking today?

Char, I’ve had OPK line go super feint then later that day turn positive! Just keep doing what you’re doing.

6DPO for me today. Little bit excited for this cycle as I haven’t had the usual backache and tender boobs yet and the creamy CM has defo been a new thing for me. Still early days though. X

Char, I’ve had OPK line go super feint then later that day turn positive! Just keep doing what you’re doing.

Totally agree Em. Had a super faint line this morning with FMU but well test again at 12pm as it seems to go darker in the afternoons.
Will keep you updated for sure.
Hope everyone is doing okay? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back