Checking in Thread

just checking in girls....
No signs as of yet and im due tomorrow please send me lots and lots of labour dust!! :lol: :) :lol: :)

im here as well..one week to go...hopefully it will come earlier than that

10 days to go :cheer: So don't want to have to get induced again.

Still no sign for me, and today is my edd from my 12 week scan. Boo hiss....

Well hit due date today and still no sign......and everyone was so certain this little one was going to be early! :roll:

Am I the only one posting in this thread now?! Two days over today, and still no sign. The annoying thing is I have less aches and pains and feel better than I did two or three weeks ago.....am I regressing?

I'll post with you too neet! Its my EDD from my dates today and nothing is happening :( 5 days left till my actual EDD.

hello im here as well..people told me i might be early as well ..but it seems that this little lady is comfy where she is..

:wave: Still here, woke up and have started have bits of show and went to the bathroom several times yesterday to *ahem* clear out the tubes (tmi!). ALso had random crampy feelings that unfortunately seem to have worn off. Am going to spend the day pottering around, trying to stay on my feet and bouncing on my ball.....fingers crossed!

I'm still here too! :wave:
If dont go on dates then booked
in for section on 8th Feb.
Too far away.
Terrified but would rather go before then
Just soo tired :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
And bored now :bored: :bored:

well i think for a lot of women it looks like pinkish or clear or bloodstained blob of jelly, in my case it started off like brown stained discharge, tailing off a little pinkish. It has eased off now though. You only have to worry if you have fresh bleeding like a period. xx

i dont know if tis a show or not..but i have a heavy discharge like before you get a period

If it is clear and stringy it could be a show!

Well I am still here, but I have been trying to doze sitting up all night as I have had niggling little contractions since 10 last night (they were pretty painful when I tried to lie down). They seem to come every 10 minutes or so and I am sure that they aren't bh's as they come on regardless of my position or whether I am sitting or standing or walking. At the moment they don't seem to be getting stronger though, so I am going to spend the morning bouncing on my ball in the vain hope of getting something moving! Fingers crossed!

I'm still here. Had a show on wednesday night and i was sore all day yesterday and been awake all night with really bad back ache. I was getting my hopes up but it all seems to of gone this morning.

Sounds like there is not one of us going to be in one piece
BEFORE labour starts never mind after it :shock: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:
have been a bit OFF myself the last couple of days but
nothing really definite :( :( :(
hate this waiting now
Good luck Girlies

Katrina

had a show last night..but only a small one..nothing yet..im due today...

thought I would get this thread up and running again...

desperate to have my baby now...

feel enourmous, extremley tired and getting a little imobile

everything is ready, labour bags packed incase I need to go to the hospital, pool ready for home birth...

nursery ready for baby..........

NOW all I need it the baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having some mild backache but apart from that no signs at all :( :(

How is everyone else doing ??

Had about 4 contractions on saturday then nuffin. Have had a show over weekend now nuffin. Woke up in agony last night so wrote the time down and waited 20 minutes, then 30, 40, an hour, gave up and went back sleep :wall:

My flower is soooooo sore since the sweep as I seem to be sensitive to anything not PH balanced and shower gels have the same effect, like a skin irritation so I'm red raw and swollen in my nether regions.

Yesterday I could barely walk as LO was so low down and putting a huge amount of pressure on me then he kept lying on a nerve so my leg would give way, got really fed up :(

OH said LO is my boy and would probably start making his way then think Oooh I forgot something and go back in, start coming down again then oooh I'll just finish this off, maybe I should tidy up a bit first, but then I could always do that too and head right back in. I've no idea what he means :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back