Checking in thread

well looks like I'm being induced tomorrow if they have the room for me, had a sweep today which bloody hurt, I thought she was never gonna stop poking about but am already 2cms and soft so considering I havent been in any pain and only a few uncomfy BH I'm well chuffed she also said they should just be able to break my waters and take it from there rather than having the pessaries, it also means I wont be sat around for as long as after they break your waters they give you 4hours to start on your own and if nothing happens they put you on the drip to speed it up so hoping I might dilate a bit more tonight then will hopefully sail thru!

Really jealous Michelle as I am being induced tomorrow also but it looks like I am in for the long haul!! I was only 1cm yesterday. How far does their hand have to go during the sweep?? I sware I thought it was going to pop out my mouth!!!
Good luck Michelle RACE you!!!LOL!!!! :D

ive got my sweep at some point today their coming here to do it....if nothing happens ill be induced on tuesday....im a week over now....dont think he wants out

had a weird dream that i had a girl last night but they have told me its a boy....i know they can get it wrong but it was weird

Hello

Good luck to all the rest of you, seems like a lot of us have had to be induced, i was only 1cm as well so no need to worry , i went from 1 to four then four to 9 and a half in a few hours, just couldnt get to 10 lol.
Sorry about your fella leaving you Claire i hope things work out dont need any stress at your stage.
I had a dream i had a boy all the time and i have a healthy baby girl., so try and trust your instincts.
Wish everyone the best

hiya midwifes been had my sweep im 1-2cm and 80% effaced booked in to be induced on monday as my blood pressures up a little.......had my sweep so we have to see whats gonna happen

oooh really exciting for you emylou, we won't know what to talk about now we are all delivering!!!

Hope it starts something offfor you sooner than monday :D

hi guys. im checking in 4 anothe day.

iv managed 2 sort things with my fella. it turns out we are both stressed bout baby coming and both fed up of the waiting. suppose its normal at this stage. just lack of comunication. hopefully thing should be cool now we have cleared the air and spoke bout our problems we have with each other. :roll:

thing are a bit pain full today iv had another show, so hopefully wont be long now :D

claire
xxxxxxxxxxx

apparently im 80 % effaced dont know what that means but im guessing its good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27