Checking in thread

Layla

Reaction score
there are a few of us that could go in labour at any min now, so i thought a checking in thread might be nice.

it was great to see urchin, emma and others checking in everyday and the suspence of waiting to see who would go first was brill!

so im coping there idea and making this thread :D

so i better start it off

im here, checking in :)

Hello Layla

Im here too :( unfortanetly been in a lot of pain all night so didnt sleep well after having a full night sleep all week, i guess it was too good to be true.
How is everyone else feeling?
Layla we are two days away and still nothing, i figured you me or amys mom would of had ours by now?? I think we are all gonna go over :(
Well we will see i guess.
Good luck everyone .
Katrina :D

*saulino* said:
Layla we are two days away and still nothing, i figured you me or amys mom would of had ours by now?? I think we are all gonna go over :(

Katrina :D

i will only go over by 2 days at most, been given the go ahead for my induction on monday :)

Hello

I just read that good for you im so happy, you must be thrilled yourself, i wish i knew there was an end soon as well. i just have to wait, well i guess you will be first i was right :D if none of us go in by Monday lol.
Well good luck with everything and now you can try and just relax and enjoy your last few days.!!!!
Katrina

Well still here going to cuddle in a bit though! see if it will work baby is really starting to push down which I didnt have until yesterday so hopefully I wont need the sweep next friday and it will find its own way out! :D

i'm here!!!

I have had the sweep today and after it been told you are supposed have sex twice after i though it would be rude not to follow the guidelines!! Lol

So i have done one lot, off to have a hot bath, and then have cuddles again at bed time. You never know :D

Fantastic idea Layla by the way :D

Yvonne xxxx

checking in for another morning, altho after my tea and toast im going back to bed, had a rough night.

still to check in

michelle82
Steelers fan
charlie_chalk
babsi
*saulino*
Amy's mum

I think thats all of you, if i have missed anyone out then im sorry

I'm just here checking that you guys are all checking in LOL

morning girls. :D im still here

i know iv got 5days to go but im sooooooooooo fed up which it will come now :roll:. off 4 a nice long walk now round the shopping center with mum. maybe it mite se ball rolling :roll: wishfull thinking i know :wink:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm with urchin- checking in to see who has checked in- hope today is the day for some of you :)

+++

Hi I am still here also, sorry to say, started to get excited yesterday after a funny tummy, but I went to sleep and woke up with everything the same as it was!!! Bored in pain (baby lying on nerve) and TV is rubbish!!! Come on someone then you might set us all off!!!!! Fingers crossed! xxxTracy x

I'm still here!! Baby must have got its dad's laid back genes and wants to stay where its comfy! At least I know next week I'll be having a sweep so that might help things along if I dont have it before and besides do we really want to have our babies on friday 13th!!

i'm still here.........

Alot of back pain and odd tummy tightenings,they have got slightly worse than this morning so i am not giving up hope just yet, oh and toilet trots.

They say it can take 24-48 hours for the sweep to bring on labour if they work so i still have time Lol

Clutching at straws!! :D

im really hoping i will go in to labour by myself this weekend before my induction.

had cuddles last night and if im honest it really hurt, then had alot of pains over night which stopped me from sleeping.

just got up from having a sleep this morning and i have lost some blood and my lower back is killing me, no tummy tightenings tho.

going out for a meal later so im going to try and have something spicy/hot to get things moving more

Hello

Well im still here had another aweful night of tossing and turning, and am in as mcuh pain as yesterday, went for an hour walk yesterday and pain didnt stop, and its really raining hard here today, the rain hasnt stopped for over three weeks and now we have wind and rain warnings allover, i dont like it at all, so it doesnt look like im takin the dog for a walk today, ill be drenched.
Well hopefully someone has some luck this weekend, dont think i will, prob still be hurting by my appointment on Monday.
Take care everyone
Katrina ..... and have a good weekend.!!!!!!! :D

Got a doctor's appointment in 4 hours so hopefully some good news. Will try and get my induction booked at least as I was told it was done at 41 weeks and that will be on Wednesday. I think that is going to happen now, this baby imo just doesn't want to come out, I think he is happy in here lol

I even dreamed about giving birth last night, in a period of sleeping which is rare now. I was in a garage in my Grandparents old house and I was giving birth with lots of people watching me. Weird.

Feeling really frustrated, the pain is getting to me now, especially the backpain but at least the heartburn has stopped which has been the worse pain for me so far. Actually the baby can hang on a little longer as I am selling something in ebay which finishes this afternoon and it has been fun following it lol

Just got back from the doctors and nothing has changed, still 1cm dilated and baby isn't engaged. Felt like crying there but didn't :( If I had been 2cm I would have been induced on Monday, instead I have to go for a non-stress test to check baby's movements.

Could go to 42 weeks if things remain the same. Just so fed up now.

Well i am still here,
Still getting tightenings and bad back ache but nothing has kicked off, i am due now and Amy's birthday is on monday 16th- so i have a horrible feeling i will have it tomorrow night (sunday) or on monday, either way i will be in hospital for Amy's 2nd birthday!! :(

Then again it might suprise me and wait til after! :roll:

I have definately decided nature is the best way to bring a baby on, nothing else has worked for me :(

Good luck girlies, maybe one of us will go in this weekend :D

I'm still here after a crap nights sleep woke up at 4ish needing to pee couldnt get back to sleep and had period type pains. But not feeling to bad now. Had a dream I had the baby which is the first one I've ever had where it has been really clear and I remember it dreamt I had a boy.

When my OH sister was PG I dreamt she had a girl which she did and previously a friend from works son was expecting and I dreamt they had a boy and they did so it will be spooky if I get what I dreamt about! It also makes me think I will have it soon as I only had the previous dreams a few days before hand. fingers crossed! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back