Checking in Thread

:wave: Still here too....no show, no pains, no waters...no fookin paitence now!!! :twisted:

This is the longest day of my life so far.....

zoe c said:
:wave: Still here too....no show, no pains, no waters...no fookin paitence now!!! :twisted:

awww dont despair hunny, a lot of ppl just go into labour with NO warning at all!!!

Jades jut said that to me, she didnt have any signs.... :pray:

COME ON BABY, you have around 10 hours to make an appearance on your daddys birthday :cheer:

zoe c said:
Jades jut said that to me, she didnt have any signs.... :pray:

COME ON BABY, you have around 10 hours to make an appearance on your daddys birthday :cheer:

good luck hunny hope things happen for you :hug:

zoe c said:

Go for a long walk hunny :hug: even if it doesnt get you started it will help move bubba down into position :D

Due today, and absolutely no signs. Have been feeling sick though does that count? :puke:

lozzijane said:
roxanne080 said:
im still here...i think i might have had a small bit of brown tinged show..not sure though cos i do not know how a show looks like exactly

my show was like snot, ive had it in a GREAT BIG blob,in little bits, stringy bits.. nice eh

then i dont think that it was a show cos it was only a little bit and it looked like discharge..its stoppped now

I was due today. been having really small shows for the past couple of days and then had a massive one last night which really freaked me out, but still no baby :(

Hey Keira, how you doing?? :wave: I was only thinking of you the other day, we were due same time, and atsame hozzie..Iam now 3 days overdue and fed up!!! Will look out for you if things get going for me soon :pray:

Should I be checking in now?
If so here i am :D
3 weeks to go and tbh it couldnt come soon enough now
Just want this LO out and to be getting on with being a mummy again

I am taking the raspbery leaf tablets fro Holland & Barrett-I think they were £7.99...

I am taking 2 three times a day, since 37 weeks....

Still here. Baby is just not ready to come and say hello yet. :shakehead:

Am getting some reflexology from Mum tomorrow, so hopefully that will kick start things. :cheer:

:wave: Me too!! :x :wall:
Had a BAD day today,v.v.fed up..Oh well, the end is nigh now... :roll:

I'm now officially over due :(

I'm getting alot of shows so surely that means he wont be much longer!

Still 10 days to my due date and I am really fed up today.....baby seems far too happy and cosy though.

:wave: Me again..4 days overdue and no signs :roll: see you again tomorrow, same time, same place.....

Still here, despite several currys and plenty of sex. Had to go up the hozzie Thursday night as my feet were really itching. They monitored baby, did all the usual checks and bloods but nothing wrong, so I think my feet get are getting a bit too hot! Have prescribed me some cream and piriton if they get really bad. They are not worried as they said I will be delivering shortly (maybe they know something I don't)

Silly MW tried to get blood out of me 3 times before she actually managed. Not what you need at 11pm at night!

Had some extra snotty discharge today (sorry if TMI) but nothing else. Seeing MW tomorrow at home so just a waiting game!

me here too..jumped on ball yesterday and after that baby stopped moving as much..she was on back to back so you reckon she turned?

Possibly, my baby is still very active, sometimes I can feel a bum sticking out and sometimes feet, so I believe up until labour they can still turn a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back