Bleeding........

leean10

Reaction score
I woke up just now with red mucous in my underwear!! I'm not in any pain atm but I don't have a good feeling now!!

Oh no hun. Are you going to call your doctor? Ive got everything crossed that your little bean is ok. I'm sure it will be. Big hugs x x x

oh no, sending a big hug your way.i have got my fingers and toes crossed that its not what you think.xxxx

oh hun hopefully everything is ok, call the doctors or epu this morning xxx

Thanks, I will just have to see what happens!! I just don't have a good feeling x

So sorry to hear that. I hope it doesn't come to anything. Try to stay positive. X

try to stay positive hun ring your doc or epu xxx

I have done and they said with my history, any type if bleeding is an ominous sign!! How cheerful x

I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you but try to stay positive. I really hope it will be ok for you x

Aww hun I hope it's stops soon and is just a wee blip it's happened to a lot of people and their babies has been ok so hopefully it'll b the same for u x

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Oh chick I really hope it's nothing to worry about xx

How's the bleeding now? Hope it's stopped. I've bled twice in my pregnancy and baby is ok so bleeding isn't always bad but I know it's hard after having miscarriages I really hope you can get a scan or HCG levels checked xxxx

Well, so far it has gone to brown and almost nothing now!! I am hoping it is a blip as I have a headache and feel very sick too :-( x

If its gone brown I think that is a good sign lady - prob implantation! :)

FX for your little bean!

xx

Oh no, I hope everything's ok for you Lee-Ann xx

I had that yesterday. Stopped this morning, but because of previous miscarriage I just rang EPU and they have booked me in for scan this morning.

Hope all ok with you x

I am going for a beta hCG blood test this morning so that should shed some light on whats happening.

I am not cramping at all and the bleeding has all but stopped but I still have a bad feeling about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back