Bleeding, Here We Go Again.

Oh honey, really hope this is not another mc and just a bleed. I have everything crossed for you. Good luck tomorrow and in meantime sending you the biggest hug.....

I am so so sorry Rachel what an awful day this must be for you. :( Just want you to know that we are all thinking of you and wishing for some brillient news tomorrow! :hugs:

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and know how ur feeling xx

massive hugs for you hun!!! i can understand how you are feeling, hope you get a scan tomorrow.

So sorry you're going through this hun. Fingers crossed for some good news. Xxxxxx

Ive just seen this hunny, im so sorry you are going through this again, sending you massive :hugs: I really hope that everything turns out fine, my fingers and toes are crossed for some good news x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gutted to hear this, its so unfair. I pray a miracle will happen for you and everything will be alright this time. Xxxx

so sorry to read this. always here. xxx

thinking of u sending lots of love xxxx

Oh no, I can't imagine what your going through, as star fish said, I've bled throughout and have had three scans and all been fine, still bleeding now, at least every other day, let's just hope it's good news, thinking of you lots and lots chicca dee x

So sorry to hear this esp after what you've been through :(

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs. xxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear this....... Hope you are ok.

Lots of love
Xxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this have everything crossed that you will get some good news today x x x

Thinking of you and hoping everything turns out fine big hugs xox

Hey, just read your post. I am so so sorry for what you are going through, no words can ease it; again so sorry xx

I am so sorry! After what you have been through this shouldnt of happend...praying for a good outcome for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back