Not sure if it's blood?

Simone - glad to hear that nothing more has leaked, hope your cramps ease off soon xx

I've just got back from the unit, showed my knickers to the nurse!! She also wasn't sure if it was blood or not, so took 3 swabs and looked at cervix - it's closed but there was a red thing on it that might be a drop of blood or might just be a <fancy medical term for> spot.

Although I'm due to get my 12-week scan at the same hospital on Tuesday (just 2 days) they invited me to come back for an early reassurance scan tomorrow. I don't want to unnecessarily use up their resources but as I might need the injection I decided in the end to go. (mrz85 - they didn't mention needing to be further along to get it, which was a relief!)

Thanks for your messages everybody, they kept me going in a very hot room (where there's only so much you can read about Dannii Minogue's or Jordan's ex's love life before going stir-crazy! :) ) xx

That's really good news that she couldn't see any blood huni. Also glad you're getting an extra scan (never refuse if they offer lol)
Do you feel a little bit more reassured now?xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Weirdly, the fact that they said 'come to the unit' and then offered a scan actually sort of worried me! :) Is it an ostrich that sticks its head in the sand - that's my normal approach to medical things - I just hope they go away!

Good thing OH had read the midwife's notes and knew of the page on 'what to do in situation X'!

But as the nurse said '48 hours is a long time to wait' so yes I am glad I'll know more sooner :)

So glad I had this forum to turn to last night!!! xxx You're the best, ladies!!!!

glad there giving you a scan tomorrow waiting is just so hard. will be keeping every thing crossed for you bt am sure all will be great xxxxxxx

More strange browny stuff this evening :(

V glad i have scan tomorrow now.

I was scared to.death hun and.so.emotional...my spotting lasted 2 days and after i had my scan and seen everything in place etc it was like aweight lifted off my shoulders....just gta wait till 2 nd may now or another scan to see lil beans hb then will prob stop sweating xxxxxcxcc fingers crosses hun u will be fine xxxxxxxx

:( sorry to hear this hun, but glad you have a scan tomorrow. Hopefully you can get some answers and see that bean is safe x

Oh no! Sorry to hear this hun x x x x

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious, I know this can happen with no ill effects to the baby but I can totally understand how worried you must be.

Sending you good and bubba good vibes and hoping everything is perfect on your scan tomorrow x

fingers crossed for ur scan tomoro be thinking of ya xxx

Thank you everyone! I seriously would be going spare without all the support on here! :hug:

Scan is in the afternoon, hope time passes quickly before then x

Hope the time flies in till your appointment! Fingers crossed you get a lovely picture of your baby xx

Is there any point in going to egu earlier? Am now getting brown stuff when i wipe that reminds me of the start of a period and having a bit of pain too.

Also, do i tell work HR it's a pregnancy-related problem? My manager has advised i go home (mainly because i burst into tears in front of her i think!)

What time is your appointment? It's definitely worth calling them and telling them your still getting discharge.

I've got everything crossed for you x x x

i would tell them its preg related yes,and i know at our epu they have slots for ladies like urself and ur later app but i know other ladies jsut turn up and the nurse tells them yes she will see them but she will have to wait, so i guess its up to u they may see u early or they may not best of luck hope it all turns out ok fingers crossed xxxx

Any news sweety ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back