Bleeding, Here We Go Again.

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Woke up this morning after having a terrible bad back yesterday to find that i am having a miscarriage :cry:
I am in so much pain in my back and bleeding bright red blood. Just getting hold of my midwife now to see about getting me up the EPU unit.
Although all my hope is dashed, having gone through this before i know the baby is coming out.
Had a good 2 hour cry this morning and now am just gutted. I thought i reached a huge milestone and everything has been shattered.

Oh my God Rachel, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you again! :hugs:
Is it the same feeling as the previous MCs? Fingers crossed that you r midwife can get you in for a scan to see what's going on. We're all here for you and have our fingers firmly crossed that your little bean hangs on in there! :hugs: xxx

Oh my God Rachel, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you again! :hugs:
Is it the same feeling as the previous MCs? Fingers crossed that you r midwife can get you in for a scan to see what's going on. We're all here for you and have our fingers firmly crossed that your little bean hangs on in there! :hugs: xxx

It is not as strong and i am not bleeding half as much as the others. Just my back is so sore and i am getting period pains. The EPU is shut today due to it being a bank holiday so i have to wait. But my midwife did say that it sounds like a MC. So today i am just to rest up and let it happen. What a start to the year :cry:
Thank you for your support :) Makes the whole world of difference xxx

I'm so sorry that you are going through this again hun massive :hug: xx

Oh god, I cant believe this is happening to you again....

Im so sorry - I want to say have hope and think positive, but after all you have been through you probably know....

xx

Massive hugs. Maybe it will all be alright. I'll keep everything crossed for you. I'm sure Toni said she had lots of bleeding through her pregnancy. Love and light xx

I'm sorry to hear this, i hope you manage to get a scan tomorrow and hope that it is good news, i bled that much with my 3rd i even hemoraged and was certain i was again miscarrying like the 2 times before but i wasn;t they had no idea where the blood was coming from. i hope its good news if its bad then i wish you the bestn recovery possible and easiest time, take it easy make sure you rest and be looked after today you deserve it

oh no....have everything crossed for you xxx

So sorry hun. Did you sort out your hormone problem that was discovered last time? If it's playing a part then it really needs sorting, it breaks my heart to see you going through this each time hun. So sorry for you, I really am xx

So sorry to hear this, as amanda says get to your docs and get them to sort out this problem with hormones.

big hugs! x

Oh hun I'm so sorry , I'll be thinking of you today xxxxx

Hey hun I'm sorry- I've seen ur 8 weeks so would have been due af about now? Maybe could be that as some women have a bleed around their period time. Don't wanna get ur hopes up but I really do hope ur ok hunny xx

hopefully your baby has hung in there and its just a bleed i bled 3 times on my ds all in the 1st trimester and there was that much i convinced myself that i was having a mc but he hung in there hope your baby has done the same xxx

Oh no....if this is a mc I am so, so sorry hon....really hope it isn't x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back