Bleeding........

It's only natural to have a bad feeling giving your history sweetheart, but don't lose hope .... lots of women have bleeding and things turn out fine :hugs:

It is just a bit of staining now, lightish brown so maybe it was just a glitch!! I want this baby so badly, I can't lose it x

Stay positive, what time's your blood test?

I have my fingers crossed for you! Stay strong xx

oh chicken, fingers crossed for you.
but brown staining and no cramping are good signs.
let me know how you get on. Your mum or dad going up to PEH with you?
x

My blood test is at 11.40 but there is more brown blood but still no cramps. I just think it is over now and I have resigned myself to that fact :-(

I am going to the MSG Gsygal and I am going by myself as no one is able to come with me x

hun, im out for lunch with my work but will have my phone on me. x

Love to you... fingers crossed everything is ok and that little bean stays put xx

Well had my blood test so I just have to wait and see now x

When do you find out the results? God luck x

Hi, I'm having the same and gave been since Friday but scan yesterday says everything's fine (all details in thread titled 7 weeks and bloody mucous)

I'm still bleeding n have severe thrush which may or may not be causing it. I'm still worried but have been told I needn't worry. There's a few of us seem to be in this boat. Hope it stays at bay and all is well xx

I will get my results at about 4 this afternoon!!

Thanks ladies. I am so exhausted and have such a headache too :-( x

Hi Leann, How are you now? Thank U so much for your kind words on my loss. I really hope all works out for you. Just take it easy+keep positive. If U feel anything is not right-then get to Doc asap. Desperate for all to work out for U xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for u that everything will be ok. My sister had a couple of very bad bleeds and really thought it was over. She is now 18 months old. Xx

I had a miscarriage yesterday, lots of cramps and bleeding and my hCG was down at 1.8 on Wednesday.

Didn't work for me but hey ho, we will get there in the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back