Not sure if it's blood?

tinselcat

Reaction score
I wear black underwear so having trouble identifying what's going on.

(TMI) Normally I see a lot of white CM but this looks like an orangey-red colour but could possibly be blood. Although I can't see any blood when I wipe.

However I'm rhesus negative and need an anti-D injection if I am actually bleeding so I have no idea what to do? Can anybody advise???

*worried*

Hi hun
I've had some yellow/orange looking stuff. It's a good sign that there's nothing there when you wipe. It's hard to decipher colour in black underwear so maybe it's not as red as you think??
If you're worried maybe put a liner on to monitor colour.
I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs: x

I'd ring Nhs direct Hun just to talk it through with a nurse they are open 24hrs 08454647 I think xx ps hope its nothing to worry about but talking it through with a nurse might help if you do have extra medical needs too xx

Thanks for the advice cosmic & doob.

I've popped in a liner and the EGU open tomorrow at 9.30am so will call then - god knows how i will get thru town if i need to as the london marothon goes right past our road! But OH pointed me to the bit in the midwife's notes that says to contact gp/midwife/hospital within 24 hrs with strange colour discharge so even if it's not blood then i still need to take action :/

Xx

Fx it's all fine tomorrow hun x

i think they give the anti d past 14 weeks good luck x

TMI, but sometimes my CM dries a yellow, beige or even bright (luminous!) orange colour in my pants. Freaked me out a bit at first, but it's totally normal. Fx everything's ok for you.

hope all is ok today and u managed to get seen to at epu about the antid x

They advised i come in to get checked so am on way there.

Haven't seen any new weird stuff / blood yet so that's one thing xx

ahhh gd news u havnt seen no more weired stuff as u put it lol but gd luck hope all turns out ok for u xxxx

Glad you're going to get checked. You'd worry yourself sick otherwise xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I had some orangey/brown stuff, quite pale and only came out when I poo'd tmi sorry lol I spoke to my mw and she said it was quite normal and not to worry.

It went on for quite a few times and I was really worried, even though i didn't actually bleed at all, except twice after sex but only when I wiped. Went for 12 week scan and everything was fine.

xxx

Hope all goes well today and that you're ok hun x

Thanks everyone for your lovely support and simone i saw your thread, really hope you're ok

Slow-moving queue here, think it'll be a couple more hours before i'm seen.

Xx

thinking of you darling! Im sure all will be ok! xxxx

Thanks everyone for your lovely support and simone i saw your thread, really hope you're ok

Slow-moving queue here, think it'll be a couple more hours before i'm seen.

Xx

Im ok hun still cramping but nothing leaking out.

You should have a pregnant lady hissy fit and demand to be seen :lol: xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back