Bleeding

Bev999

Reaction score
I was working late last night and noticed I had some bright red blood when I went to the loo. I came home sick and phoned the doctors this morning who have booked me in for a scan later today. Am now so scared...

Sometimes bleeding is ok though. I hope everything goes ok for you. Thinking of you xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I am so glad they have taken this seriously and booked you in for a scan!

I am sure it will be OK sweetie, fingers and toes crossed for you

xxxxxxxxx

:hugs: i hope everything is ok hun

i had 3 bleeds during preg, one at 15 weeks, one at 25 and one at 28. all was fine and dandy, no reason could be found and baby is fine now shes been born. they only lasted an hour tops and were bright red on wipeing but not enough to have to use a pad with so try not to worry too much hun it could be just one of those things as i was told each time :)

just seen this i realy hope all is ok for u my lovely xxxxxxx

I was working late last night and noticed I had some bright red blood when I went to the loo. I came home sick and phoned the doctors this morning who have booked me in for a scan later today. Am now so scared...

hey hun hope everything came back ok...Feel better :)

OMG what a rollercoaster of a day yesterday was - mainly everything was ok!!! We were late in for the scan but the lady was amazing, she could tell I was stressed, so let me and DH look at bub for ages!! It was jigging around in there, she even said it looked like it was doing star jumps!!! I asked if she coould see any reason for a bleed and she looked from a different angle and said there was some seperation???!!! She could not explain any further. So then the long wait for the doctor (who was a trainee GP and knew nothing about seperation) so went to phone my Consultant - who was then in a meeting!! So I had to go home and wait for a phone call. When he finally rang he said to wait and see at 12 week scan if any change, and it could be normal.

So as bub is the right size (9+6) and moving around I am taking this as GOOD! (no more bleeding yet either).

Thanks soooooo much for all your lovely messages - you guys are GREAT. xxx

aww fab try not to worry about what they said i have not heard of this before so cant offer any advice and if u google u will most probs just get lots of horrible horror stories so stay well clear of evil mr google lol xxx

I missed your first post yesterday, just caught up and so pleased everything was ok and you got to see baby x

So glad to hear this :) my mum had breakthrough bleeding at 12 -14 weeks with all her children including quite bad bleeding for my youngest brother but we all came out fine in the end xx

Great to know you have a wiggly baby of the right size xx

Missed this, but so glad to read all is well.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back