Bleeding

Brilliant news what a relief! :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

ah great news. brought back so many memories for me....i had 2weeks bleeding at around 10weeks pregnant with my daughter. convinced myself i had miscarried so much so that when we went to the epu for early scan and everything was fine i burst into uncontrollable tears from the relief! i didnt have any further bleeds and my daughter popped out fine......they c ouldnt see a reason for mine either so fingers xd for you. i was just told to take it easy as they treated it as a 'threatened' miscarriage. so rest up as much as poss for as long as poss. im sure youll be fine. xx

stay away from google! i had very heavy bright red bleeds with my twins because i had a bruise on the sac(hematoma) and babies were fine! very common apparently they bleed and correct themselves x

Thanks princess. I took your advise and stayed well away from google! Thanks everyone for your reassuring words. Am still bleeding ATM but not too much and not fresh. Just trying not to stress. 9 days till 12 week scan. Love ya. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back