Panicking

Morning Cos

I had a very restless night .. was awake for most of it to be honest.

Can't stop worrying, then worrying that I'm worrying.

But I've had no more bleeding

Just want the next 7.5 months to zoom along so I can hold peanut in my arms

No more bleeding is fab news, hope that's the end of that. You'll be back to having tonnes of custard cm in no time ;)

You're bound to worry but every day that passes you can relax a little more :hugs:
So glad that everything is ok xxx

Thanks hun

DH isn't worried at all ... which is annoying! Then on way back from scan last night he was going on like I had overreacted! grrr ... men are stoopid!

Been thinking about this all night - thank goodness you're both ok. Feet up for you today I hope! x

My oh is exactly like that... He keeps telling me I know the bean is ok you will see and I keep getting mad at him and tell him you don't know mc can happen even at 12 weeks :( I don't think they can feel the same things that we do. Today I don't feel pregnant at all and I am scared to death... If I tell him he will probably tell me I overreact lol

Glad the bleeding has stopped hun, you just have to take one day at a time and that each day that passes you are one step closer to meeting your little peanut xxx

Men just dont like to admit that they're cacking they're pants aswell!! OH wont, as he knows it would throw me over the edge!

Glad all is looking more positive!! Try not to worry, Take it easy!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back