Panicking

Right, literally just in the door.

All appears to be fine at the moment - peanut is ok :pompom:

Consultant said that we aren't out of the woods yet, and should get in contact with EPU.

There are no signs of bleeding from womb or pregnancy sac, so hopefully all ok. Will ring EPU tomorrow.

Attachments

• DF_1.JPG
    DF_1.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 38
Phew, thank god.
What a beautiful picture. Hopefully you'll be over the worst now and EPU will just be a formality :hugs: xx

oh thank god!!! So happy for you hun. xx

so glad all is ok, chances are the EPU will scan you in 2 weeks, they did with me when i had a minor bleed at 6 weeks xxx

So happy for you hun :) thank god all seems to be ok x x

Right, literally just in the door.

All appears to be fine at the moment - peanut is ok :pompom:

Consultant said that we aren't out of the woods yet, and should get in contact with EPU.

There are no signs of bleeding from womb or pregnancy sac, so hopefully all ok. Will ring EPU tomorrow.

So, so, so happy for you darling

xxxxxxx

Awww great news, you take it easy now, do nothing but lay in bed ;-)

Thank you all for your support today, couldn't have got through it without you, feeling relieved at the moment, but still on edge.

Will just have to see what the next few days brings I think x

I've got a feeling that everything will be just fine. That looks like a strong little bean to me, in fact, I'm sure I could see beans little muscly arms clinging on to mummy tightly :hugs: xxx

perfect news, look at that little bean there :love:

Soo happy to see this news lovely, lots of luck for the coming days, I'm sure you'll be ok though!:)

Xx

Phew Tweety glad to see the pic .

Would you have been due an AF around now?? x

Happy everything is ok hun, fx the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you and bean :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back