please someone help Bleeding

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Friday morning a went to the toilet after wiping a found a small amount of blood i checked agian and a littel bit more was evident on the tissue. That was it there was no further bleeding. Last time i miscarried i found blood spot on my knickers though no blood when i wiped. 3 days later i began to bleed heavier. I am so scared that is happening agian. I am much further on this time i was only 10 weeks this time i am 4 months. I have had no further bleeding since Friday morning untill now agian visiting the toliet i wiped agian a small amount of blood on the tissue a second wiped prouced less but an added spot. I did an inturel search but no blood on my fingers.Just before i went to the loo, i felt this whooshing feeling and internal wet sensation I saw my GP on friday she is a parent at my nursery i caught her dropping of her kids. told her what had happend and the lovely women got me booked for a scan tommorow morning. I though my partner James wasnt going to be there as he workes away. But luckly he is back tommorow morning to be there with me. i am so very very scared i love my baby so much it will tear me apart to lose he/she
I do not think i have the strentht to get through losing my baby. This time ive felt it grow seen my little one on a scan and heard the heart beat. Has anyone esle had bleeding this late into a pregnancy it isnt old blood as i am to far gone arnt i? It was a so fresh red looking thats not good is it? Please any advice i very welcome. Im on my own at the moment my family are from the North i live down south. Oh god i cant stop crying .

hi hun they always say as long as you dont have any pain it is a good sign, i know lots of people that have had bleeding all through their pregnancies and have had healthy babies :hug:

Thats the worrying this ive had some period type pains i had put down to the fact i am 4 months and the baby is getting ready for a growth spert. The past 2 months ive had terrible sinus problems that have effected my breathing the doctor said this is normal and id just have to put up with it. Ive always had horrible sinus problems due to allergies pregnancy has intesified this.Ive took only parecetamol as the pressure has caused some terrible headaches and tiredness through lack of oxygen epecially through the night. But i have used olbas oil a little drop on a tissue placed to inhale when both nostels blocked and a little on my pillow Has this caused me to loose my baby have a done something terrible . I was suffering so much as i have asthama and some nights i found it difficult to breath. I am so confused and thinking of all thing i could have done to cause this.

Sorry I don't have much advice, apart from try to not worry too much, and call your MW in the morning.

:hug:

Hi Geordie Lass

just wonderd if you had any news from your scan?

x

I am so happy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: my beautiful gorgeous cutie little one is not only alive and well but health and kicking. The heart was beating strong and it looked like was dancing at a rave. I t has ahuge head and from the measurements it could be a tall baby unlike its mum whos tiny. James recons he saw a penis and i have to admit from day one ive felt it was a boy. We were so worried waiting for the scan was pure tourture. But as soon as our baby came on the screen i knew he/she was fine. It in breach position babies got 5 months to turn. the development is right for a 4 months old. No bleeding evident anywhere might be a urine infection so getting that checked out. I am agian a very happy mum to be. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi

Just read your post and i am so delighted that everything is ok. :hug:

Its must have been such a worrying time for you.
I'm only 7 weeks pg and i cant stop worrying.

Where abouts in north east you from?

I live in Morpeth in Northumberland but brought up in Gateshead.

Take care of yourself and congrats

xxxx

Oh thank God! I only just saw this post and I was so worried for you :hug:

Thank goodness for modern technology eh? Phew!

Hope they sort out what it is that's giving you such a scare!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Thank you for the kind replie
These baby sites are all that keep me sane!!!!!
To answer your question i am from a little Northumberland village near the coast called Seaton Delaval close to Whitley bay. Ive lived there my whole life untill i moved down south 4 years ago. I miss the North so much and i am very excited to be going up home for christmas. Especialy now i have a 1 year old niece and nephew they will make xmas fun agian. And now i am preggers my Mum and Dad are thrilled that all 3 of there daughter are happy mums and mums to be. I cant wait to show of my bump. Do you still live in Morpeth? we used to go there alot as kids for walks along the river i remember the playground it had the biggest slide in Northumberland. to me anyway it scared me the first time i went on. Soz for going on a bit i am proud of where i come form and love to talk bout the North. Hope to hear form you agian
Sarah

Yes i know Seaton Delaval, best ice cream shop in the country!!!

I only recently moved to Morpeth from gateshead and i love it. In the summer i took my 5 year old niece to the park and its one of the nicest parks around. The slide is HUGE ha ha my stomach was lurching just watching her running up there. Kids have no fear do they lol.

So your back up home for Christmas, ah thats lovely, i bet you can't wait. Its completely white outside today with frost and is bitter cold but soooooooo christmassy.

I just had my first midwife appointment this morning and she was lovely.
I hear so many people on here saying that there midwife isn't very nice so i was a bit nervous.

Hope you keeping well and a safe journey back up to the north east :hug:

xxxx

I am glad your midwife appointment went ok. Mine was alright too. Happy to hear the huge slide is still there. And you are so right about the ice cream RIGGIES ice cream is the best on the planet. I love coming home in the summer and getting some RIGGIES. Oh id love some right now thinking about it.!!!!! . I was freezing down here today but i know when im home as son as i leae the airport im like bloody hell has it always been THAT cold up here how did i cope. I am such a southern softy to the cold now. Though i can take more then the natives.
Nice to hear from you
Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back