Panicking

You dont know that. I had loads of bleeds with the twins and they are fine. Lots of ladies have been where you are now and everything has been ok. Get yourself to the hospital :hugs: xx

oh no tweety. Go to A&E now. Phone your OH he will be home in a flash. worry and panic wont be doing you any good either.

I am keeping everything crossed for you. xxx

I agree with the others hun, get straight to A&E - they HAVE to see you x

Sweetie, Get a taxi to your EPU and get hubby to meet you there.

If you get there before 5pm they'll see you today as an emergency

xxxxxxxxxxx

god i hope you are gonna be ok, have just said a wee prayer for you too. Sitting here blubbing my eyes out.......xx

Oh is on his way home - he bloody cycles to work ... dammit!

He'll be home soon!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
omg just seen this hun!!! hope everything is ok! :hugs:

just try to stay calm, and remember they say you fill a sanitary towel with blood every hour when you have a MC and the cramps are supposed to be unbearable.

you are nowhere near that so everything may very well still be ok! so hope it is. xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hun :hugs: just seen this. Really hope all is ok, try not worry , wait for scan. Get yourself to a & e and get hubby to meet you there x x

OMG just seen this, I really really hope you and beanie are ok lovely, I'll be thinking of you.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Xx

Got a scan at 5:45 at the private hospital. Feel better now DH is home, he's being very good, and optimistic.

Will update you all later one way or the other

Tracey x

Hope everything is ok, let us know how you get on xxx

Best of luck Tracey darling

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh sweetie, bless you! Glad you're being seen tonight, wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Bright red blood is not alwys bad, I had 5 days of spotting then 3 days of bright red blood a couple of weeks ago n EPU said all looked fine. I know how scary it is, keeping all my fingers n toes crossed for you lovely xxx

So glad you're getting scan tonight hun, will be thinking of you :hugs: really hope all is ok x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back