Bad scan

Beeble

Reaction score
So I went for my private scan at 8 weeks. They said I was showing just a yolk sac and looked around 5-6 wedks. I dont think its possible to be only 5-6 weeks as I got my bfp on the 17th of may so that isnt actually possible. I think my little bean stopped growing a few weeks ago but I wont find out till rescan in 2 weeks :( dont know what to do. Really sad. X

Oh No :( Why do you have to wait for another 2 weeks hun, did they say? (sorry if the answer is really obvious, I am a bit thick about such things)

So sorry hun :hugs:
Is there any way your dates could be slightly out? x

Oh No :( Why do you have to wait for another 2 weeks hun, did they say? (sorry if the answer is really obvious, I am a bit thick about such things)

They need to allow time to make sure that growth has continued or stopped :roll:

Beeble, so sorry to hear this - I hope you just have your dates wrong??

xxxxxxx

I had my first can when I thought I was nearly 7 weeks and I got put back to 5 weeks!! they could only see a sac and I then had to wait 2 painful weeks for another scan. I was told I must have ovulated or the baby implanted later then usual. I went for a scan 3 weeks ago and got put forward again by a week. I think baby was a slow grower and then caught up, im sure your the same xxx

Fingers crossed for you beeble. Sending you a big hug xxx

Thanks guys. Im pretty sad just now, was going to see a heartbeat and instead have a yolk sac. I got my positive on 17th of may so I cant get 5-6 weeks from that...it would need to be 7 at the minimum but you would see more at 7 weeks :( really worried. I have to wait 2 weeks to give it time to grow if its going to. Going to be a long two weeks. X

Oh hun! How horrible for you! Hopefully things have just been delayed a bit and the next scan shows up ok! Xx

Thanks guys. Im pretty sad just now, was going to see a heartbeat and instead have a yolk sac. I got my positive on 17th of may so I cant get 5-6 weeks from that...it would need to be 7 at the minimum but you would see more at 7 weeks :( really worried. I have to wait 2 weeks to give it time to grow if its going to. Going to be a long two weeks. X

it is an awful wait but i'm sure it's fine. If I calculated from the first day from my last period I should be 13 weeks now and I kept getting put back at scans. it's so confusing and scary but who knows when our bodies decide to get pregnant. I'm nearly 12 weeks now so I still don't know what will happen at the next scan??? hope these 2 weeks fly for you!! xxxx

realy sorry to hear this peeble i have my fingers and eevrything crossed for gd news in 2 weeks xxx

Sorry the scan was a shock hun and two weeks is a long wait :( I sincerely hope that your bub is a slow starter like Sophs said. fx and sending hugs hunxxx

I was put back by one and a half weeks, you never know x

Baby's grow at different rates! I was measuring behind on my 1st early scan by 1 week at 7 weeks. I had another early scan at 9 weeks I was measuring right on track. I had my 12 week scan just over a week ago and I was measuring 6 days ahead! Have faith, hopefully everything will be just fine. :) xxxxxxx

:hugs: sorry to hear about your experience! Got it all crossed for you xx

Babydust to all

Oh Beeble, I have everything crossed that yours is just a slow grower. :hugs:

Fingers crossed it's a slow grower, and hope it catches up... 2weeks seems so long to wait :( x so sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back