bad day

Constantstar

Reaction score
so where do i start? My bleeding has been on and off so went to a and e. They did wee test that said im pregnant but also found blood in my urine. They managed to get me an internal scan. The yolk sac and embryo can be seen. But apparentky im only 5 weeks 2 days pregnant! No heart beat either but he said too early. I have a rescan on next weds. Hopefully the little one will have grown and bleeding would have stopped, just feeling down and worried about the bleeding.

Aww babe. Sending you loads of hugs and love. I really hope that it all goes ok next week. Put your feet up and try to take it easy for a bit. Easier said than done I know.

xxxxx

fingers crossed for you chick. i bled later on during my pregnancy so i know how you must be feeling. its a scary time. really hope things are ok x

fingers crossed hun i'm sure all will be ok :)

Sorry to hear you've been bleeding Hun, Good luck for your next scan and try and rest up as much as you can sweetheart xx

just feeling down. I am bleeding but tends to be mainly when i pee. Its not clear blood either. Not a lot but im still scared. On the u\s they saw thw yolk sac and fetal pole just gotta hope that the little one can survive the bleeding and grow. Its my first pregnancy too.

Oh hon, so sorry you are having to go through this - hope everything is ok and try to get lots of rest xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back