scan result.....

LouLou1986

Reaction score
word for word off my notes.....

Intrauterine pregnancy
aneverted uterus noted, within the fundus of the uterus was a well circumscribed gestational sac measuring 0.6mls>6 weeks which contasined a yolk sac. no foetal pole was identified. too early to assesss viability. the right ovary apperared normal. left ovary was not identufied. no free fluisd or adnexal abnormalities where identifyed.
to early to visualise foetal pole

diagnosis
epa-gestation sack present-too early to assess viability

BASICLY.....seems normal for a 5 week old baby so rescan in ten days time to check babys deffo there :-s

Lou that sounds like its the best that they could give you at this early stage then hun so that's good - just have to keep your fingers crossed and rest up for the next 10 days xxx

i know, i gota go bk to work tomorrow so that will take my mind off it, they didnt seem worried tbh they said the bleed looks like inplantation

Looks like things are on right track lou :lol:....fingers and toes crossed for next scan xxxx

Things look as they should be hun, so thats a good sign. Fingers crossed for your next scan x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed for next scan but looking good so far!

Phew Lou, that is good hun now get your feet up for a bit and rest x

back to workies tomorrow gota earn some cash!! but fingers crossed things are okay

Sounds like everything is normal hunni! Don't work too hard!

and me, ive had no problems since the scan no spotting or nothing so maybe it was inplantation, but im questioning how far gone i am, by my dats im 7 weeks, but acording to the scan im 5 weeks its so so strange!!

Did they do that dating by conception date or something Lou, would confuse me too x

i think the scan went of conception, i think so that wud tecnicly be right that baby is only 5 weeks old, its well confusing, so tecnicly you would only see baby by 8 weeks acording to dates :-S

Gotcha, that would sound about right but still confusing all the same, what is the point of being told to count the first couple of weeks first x

Huh?! I have no idea what that means!!! It would be helpful if we were told how many weeks we were and everyone just stuck to that!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back