*** August 2019 mummies ***

As previously stated feeling guilty for saying I've had enough with this pregnancy. Not the pregnancy as such but the discomfort and symptoms. I'm in so much pain, this boy keeps kicking my ribs to the point of bruising, they hurt to touch, I can't sit they hurt that much. X

Hi ladies sorry to hear you having a rough time of it @PoxiePixie and @Carly

I'm ticking along. Had 1 week off work now. Kept fairly busy which was good. I'm worried about this week as nothing planned until the weekend and I feel down if I end up pottering in the house too much. Really dont want to turn into Mrs.Tiggywinkle just yet but feels like that's all the to do list.

Want to ask you ladies if I'm being unreasonable.....so I told hubby today that next sunday im going to watch my friend compete my horse (she events him so it's a pretty much all day thing) but that im not going with the horse etc I will drive myself separately just im case. The event is 50 miles away so a little over an hour. I said if he was worried then he can come with (he is not horsey at all though) but just in case he needed to drive me home.

Obviously if I get any twinges beforehand I will not go (I'll be 9 days from my due date) but if I'm still ticking along like this I really dont see why I should be flipping house bound going crazy.

I pretty much told him well I'm going and if you dont like it tough cos he said he thought it was too far and wasnt happy about it. I know it's his baby and all but I think he reckons labour is like the movies....whereas I'm more realistic that I will probably have a good few hours to get sorted as and when things start happening.

Am i being an evil witch? Xx

@Nikkibiscuit I would go if I were you, as long as you still feel like you can, you're probably fine to go. Even if your water breaks, it still takes a few hours for the baby to get there! Just bring your suitcase with you, just in case. Do keep hydrated like always. Enjoy it!x

@Nikkibiscuit I would go if I were you, as long as you still feel like you can, you're probably fine to go. Even if your water breaks, it still takes a few hours for the baby to get there! Just bring your suitcase with you, just in case. Do keep hydrated like always. Enjoy it!x

Thanks @Kitana

I probably wont make another event this season. Maybe a final one in September if I'm lucky and I so enjoying going along especially while I cant ride. It's always been my dream for him to event and at least I can live vicariously through my friend if I go along!

Hi ladies sorry to hear you having a rough time of it @PoxiePixie and @Carly

I'm ticking along. Had 1 week off work now. Kept fairly busy which was good. I'm worried about this week as nothing planned until the weekend and I feel down if I end up pottering in the house too much. Really dont want to turn into Mrs.Tiggywinkle just yet but feels like that's all the to do list.

Want to ask you ladies if I'm being unreasonable.....so I told hubby today that next sunday im going to watch my friend compete my horse (she events him so it's a pretty much all day thing) but that im not going with the horse etc I will drive myself separately just im case. The event is 50 miles away so a little over an hour. I said if he was worried then he can come with (he is not horsey at all though) but just in case he needed to drive me home.

Obviously if I get any twinges beforehand I will not go (I'll be 9 days from my due date) but if I'm still ticking along like this I really dont see why I should be flipping house bound going crazy.

I pretty much told him well I'm going and if you dont like it tough cos he said he thought it was too far and wasnt happy about it. I know it's his baby and all but I think he reckons labour is like the movies....whereas I'm more realistic that I will probably have a good few hours to get sorted as and when things start happening.

Am i being an evil witch? Xx

If you feel fine to drive and you've no new symptoms, I'd say go. You've respected his feelings by suggesting he take you/ come with. Pregnancy is a huge sacrifice, one I don't think anyone really understands unless it's happened to them. If this will give you some happiness in these tough final weeks then that can only be a good thing. Your world is on the verge of being turned upside down, so make the most it <3

If you feel fine to drive and you've no new symptoms, I'd say go. You've respected his feelings by suggesting he take you/ come with. Pregnancy is a huge sacrifice, one I don't think anyone really understands unless it's happened to them. If this will give you some happiness in these tough final weeks then that can only be a good thing. Your world is on the verge of being turned upside down, so make the most it <3

Thanks @Carly89 that's my thoughts exactly. I gave him his chance to join me and settle his mind....but he didnt see it like that.

I just want to enjoy what I can of these final few days before bubba arrives exciting though that it is like you say that will be it then world changed forever. In a fabulous way but cant hurt to utilise the last bits of freedom!

I would go :)
With the offer of him coming with you I think it’s in his hands not’yours Anymore. I would definitely go :)

On another line...

Are we supposed to feel as sensitive and hormonal at the end of pregnancy than at the beginning?? :rofl:

I just listened to music after tidying up the house and burst into tears thinking “I love her so much already and I don’t even know how she looks like”!!
First time I’ve had any thought like that!

On another line...

Are we supposed to feel as sensitive and hormonal at the end of pregnancy than at the beginning?? :rofl:

I just listened to music after tidying up the house and burst into tears thinking “I love her so much already and I don’t even know how she looks like”!!

I'm way more emotional come the end of pregnancy lol. I literally cry at everything x

On another line...

I have been totally fine through most of my pregnancy except for a handful of random days where I have just wanted to cry and most of those have come recently.

Most comedic one was a few weeks ago cos I couldn't find my work socks ( like little footlet things) I cried about it at home. Ended up being late for work then cried about it at work whilst reliving it telling the other managers....whilst howling with laughter I should add that I was crying over fucking socks lol.

I reckon hormones be even more crazy at this stage cos they getting ready to ramp up for birth

The emotions of pregnancy are a bit of a puzzle to me. I am not a very emotional person and thus far have had very few emotional outbursts. Once or twice I've cried watching a particular scene in a film, or hearing a beautiful song. And once bumped my hip to the oven handle in the kitchen and burst into tears, not so much for the pain, but just from the sheer annoyance. But that is it, really. I have not argued with my partner more, just have a little lower tolerance of nonsense than before. :)

I don't feel overly emotional about the baby yet either, and am looking forward to the surge of emotion at birth. Or dreading I won't have any. What if it does not happen?

The emotions of pregnancy are a bit of a puzzle to me. I am not a very emotional person and thus far have had very few emotional outbursts. Once or twice I've cried watching a particular scene in a film, or hearing a beautiful song. And once bumped my hip to the oven handle in the kitchen and burst into tears, not so much for the pain, but just from the sheer annoyance. But that is it, really. I have not argued with my partner more, just have a little lower tolerance of nonsense than before. :)

I don't feel overly emotional about the baby yet either, and am looking forward to the surge of emotion at birth. Or dreading I won't have any. What if it does not happen?

I massively relate to this @Starrynight other than my random sock breakdown I haven't had anything like the tears I thought I would. But like you I'm not a massively emotional person. I cry more from anger or frustration if ever.

I haven't had that cant wait to meet you feeling either. I feel kind of strange that I'm near the end....apprehensive about being a mum. And def dont match OH excitement about baby coming lol. I hope that I get that surge of love too when baby comes x

Omg hormones! My husband genuinely said to me the other day he expected me to be a complete emotional wreck. I've had my moments. I had a meltdown in aldi because I couldn't find the salt, I don't think it was just the salt I think I was hot and flustered as there was a lot of people in there.

Omg hormones! My husband genuinely said to me the other day he expected me to be a complete emotional wreck. I've had my moments. I had a meltdown in aldi because I couldn't find the salt, I don't think it was just the salt I think I was hot and flustered as there was a lot of people in there.

Its dead funny the little catalysts isn't it.

My sock meltdown was actually because we were staying at the inlaws for nearly 3 weeks on and off due to work on the house and I had reached the end of my tether living out of bags and laundry baskets. Least we can rationalise them I guess!?!

Beforei had my son, I literally cried at Nothing... Now I cry at everything! Changes you lol

I am so glad others feel this way. People keep saying to me you must be getting excited.

I currently feel neither excited or not excited just very factual that he will becoming and that’s that. Maybe I will get more excited when he finally do his nursery

I agree with the other ladies Nikki, you should go if you're feeling okay!

I also feel like that, neither excited or not excited, it still doesn't feel quite real to me that he will be here in a few weeks! I think a lot of it for me is trying not to think about the delivery as it makes me feel anxious based on my previous experience with my Daughter.

Next week is my last week at work, cannot wait to start maternity leave and get all the little bits done like washing his clothes and bedding and packing my hospital bag. :) x

I agree with the other ladies Nikki, you should go if you're feeling okay!

I also feel like that, neither excited or not excited, it still doesn't feel quite real to me that he will be here in a few weeks! I think a lot of it for me is trying not to think about the delivery as it makes me feel anxious based on my previous experience with my Daughter.

Next week is my last week at work, cannot wait to start maternity leave and get all the little bits done like washing his clothes and bedding and packing my hospital bag. :) x

My consultant said second time labour's are generally much easier for mums who had a rough time the first time. My first experience wasn't great either, won't go into detail. I've been much more anxious this time around x

Is anybody starting to feel like they’ve had enough ?!
Yesterday and today I just feel like.... I don’t know everything is hard.
Got a blocked nose on top of everything in a constant basis. And generally not feeling as well as I had been until Monday!

Baby is loving quite a lot I feel like I have an octopus in there’s she is turning around and around!

Is anybody starting to feel like they’ve had enough ?!
Yesterday and today I just feel like.... I don’t know everything is hard.
Got a blocked nose on top of everything in a constant basis. And generally not feeling as well as I had been until Monday!

Baby is loving quite a lot I feel like I have an octopus in there’s she is turning around and around!

I’m starting too. Especially in this heat as I just don’t want to go out anywhere as I get to hot and sweaty easily with bump, and he’s starting to feel real heavy now.

And I really miss sleeping on my stomach. Haha. Plus I’m tired a lot which is another factor that my UC causes so it’s like I’ve got too things zapping my energy.

But he’s worth it all and I can’t wait. Only one week left until my induction ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back