*** August 2019 mummies ***

Wishing all you ladies good luck! I will be stalking this thread loads in the coming weeks! I can't believe you're all about to have a baby soon!:cheer:

Aw Kitana, so lovely to see your post, and see you are expecting <3 congratulations lovely xx

Aw Kitana, so lovely to see your post, and see you are expecting <3 congratulations lovely xx
Thank you! Yes it's been a real rollercoaster! Hope to hear all about your birth stories in a few weeks!x

So ladies does anyone get kicks or movements right down in the cervix/perineum region?

Only had it a handful of times but it certainly makes me wince or at least catch my breath.

Not sure if it's just baby having a good stretch but it's rather disconcerting! Xx

So ladies does anyone get kicks or movements right down in the cervix/perineum region?

Only had it a handful of times but it certainly makes me wince or at least catch my breath.

Not sure if it's just baby having a good stretch but it's rather disconcerting! Xx

Yes, feels like a limb might just pop out at any time lol

Hahaha, yes I agree with you ladies about the difficulties of going to the toilet most of the time!

I defo get movements very low down, have done for quite some time now. I would say they are less frequent now though, as most of my movements used to be low down but now they're more higher and only occasionally lower down.

I can't believe how quick time is going and that we will soon have the first August thread babies, eeek! x

Yes, these are the worst. I think I get headbutted down there. Very annoying.

Generally getting the same discomforts as you ladies have mentioned. Belly aches especially in the evenings just because of the stretching. I was told I am at the limit of being anemic, so got to eat iron tabs. I am feeling very tired, so definitely hope the iron helps.

They also tested me again for urine infection, after I finished the antibiotics, and still found e coli bacteria in my urine. Was told to talk to my GP about more antibiotics, but I am not sure if I should. The first doc diagnosing my test results said it looks likely I have an asypmptomatic infection, which requires no treatment, but they gave me antibiotics anyway. As it did not clear up, and I have no symptoms, I feel a new course of meds would be a bit futile at this stage.

2 weeks left at work and then 2 weeks to due date... It is getting close.

I am literally dropping to bits.
I've got a torn muscle in my stomach, so I've been signed off the last 4 weeks. My SPD is crippling at times, I'm suffering sciatica along with that too, come 5pm some nights I can hardly walk. None stop acid indegestion. Wake up almost hourly throughout the night with hip pain or acid, or both. Low in iron so I'm on pregaday, that's making me feel tired and low. Practically house bound with my 17 month old :( I'm so done with this pregnancy, feel so ungrateful saying it.

Aww sorry to hear you're having a rough time Carly. It's not ungrateful, you can't help how it's making you feel. x

Aww sorry to hear you're having a rough time Carly. It's not ungrateful, you can't help how it's making you feel. x
:( thank you lovely. I know this will likely be our last baby, and my last pregnancy, and feel so guilty wishing it away x

I am literally dropping to bits.
I've got a torn muscle in my stomach, so I've been signed off the last 4 weeks. My SPD is crippling at times, I'm suffering sciatica along with that too, come 5pm some nights I can hardly walk. None stop acid indegestion. Wake up almost hourly throughout the night with hip pain or acid, or both. Low in iron so I'm on pregaday, that's making me feel tired and low. Practically house bound with my 17 month old :( I'm so done with this pregnancy, feel so ungrateful saying it.
So sorry to read you feel so rough Carly!
Have you asked your go about antacids? I felt awful a few months back. Tried gaviscon but made me sick. Tried oleprazole but didn’t work for me. Now I take a tablet called ranitidine twice a day and it works wonders on the acid reflux!
I forgot to take it last night and it was awful so they definitely work!!

Not much to do about the aches and pains on the other hand’though :(
I am’counting The days too in a way. I feel like if baby was early it wouldn’t be a problem at all because I could then roll in the bed without hurting everywhere !

So sorry to read you feel so rough Carly!
Have you asked your go about antacids? I felt awful a few months back. Tried gaviscon but made me sick. Tried oleprazole but didn’t work for me. Now I take a tablet called ranitidine twice a day and it works wonders on the acid reflux!
I forgot to take it last night and it was awful so they definitely work!!

Not much to do about the aches and pains on the other hand’though :(
I am’counting The days too in a way. I feel like if baby was early it wouldn’t be a problem at all because I could then roll in the bed without hurting everywhere !

You can buy rantidine at wilkos, they are lower strength than prescription but it's worth noting =) x

I'm on to the doctor tomorrow about the acid. I've even been for physio at the hospital for the other stuff, waste of time. Half the exercises I couldnt do cause of my bump!

I'll definitely ask about other medicines, gaviscon was working great but this week I can't shift it. I was told at my midwife appt. Last week I had some protein in my urine, but she didn't seem worried. However I am a bit concerned. I have an appointment at the hospital Thursday to discuss giving birth, as my last labour wasn't a great one. Basically to assess if I am physically able to give birth. Also if the muscle injury could affect things, so again not helping with the nerves.
I have made a start on my hospital bag, and babies bag too. Nursery is ready just need to wash everything and put away. I am excited just fed up at the same time. All be worth it come D day :) x

I'm on to the doctor tomorrow about the acid. I've even been for physio at the hospital for the other stuff, waste of time. Half the exercises I couldnt do cause of my bump!

I'll definitely ask about other medicines, gaviscon was working great but this week I can't shift it. I was told at my midwife appt. Last week I had some protein in my urine, but she didn't seem worried. However I am a bit concerned. I have an appointment at the hospital Thursday to discuss giving birth, as my last labour wasn't a great one. Basically to assess if I am physically able to give birth. Also if the muscle injury could affect things, so again not helping with the nerves.
I have made a start on my hospital bag, and babies bag too. Nursery is ready just need to wash everything and put away. I am excited just fed up at the same time. All be worth it come D day :) x
How did your appointment go Carly :)?
Hope you’re feeling a bit better!

How did your appointment go Carly :)?
Hope you’re feeling a bit better!

Aw thanks for asking, it all went well! I've got ranitadine for the acid from the docs yesterday. I saw the consultant today at the hospital, she's quite happy for me to go ahead and try again for a normal birth, obviously they can't guarantee there won't be complications but there's nothing physically stopping me. Also the muscle injury in my Abdomen shouldn't affect it either. I'm so happy :)

Aw thanks for asking, it all went well! I've got ranitadine for the acid from the docs yesterday. I saw the consultant today at the hospital, she's quite happy for me to go ahead and try again for a normal birth, obviously they can't guarantee there won't be complications but there's nothing physically stopping me. Also the muscle injury in my Abdomen shouldn't affect it either. I'm so happy :)
I am glad you’re feeling better.
Ranitidine has been a life saver for me !

Just came back from midwife appointment. I al 34+5 weeks and baby is still breech :(
I really hope she turns it’s starting to upset me know :(

There's still time for her to turn, stay positive!

Glad it went well Carly. x

Agree, there is still time. I think I was around 35 weeks when my son turned. They will try and turn them if not. Don't worry though all will be fine <3 x

Have we started nesting? I'm thanking my organised self of last year, I put all my sons things away in age /size. So it's been as easy as washing, folding and putting away! Ive also packed babies hospital bag <3 mine is more a less done, just need another nightie/big shirt dress x

I’ve started nesting.
We haven’t decorated the nursery yet but will do after he’s here. Mainly because my other half will have family coming down once he’s born so we’ve still got the spare bed up until everyone has been.

We’ve got to finish sorting out our bedroom this weekend. Mainly moving bits about and getting rid of some old drawers but the other half with be going that.

We have got everything packed and ready to go. Though the car seat has been in the shed so we’re just going to give that a wipe down before we go in.

12 days until my induction. Midwife confirmed yesterday that he’s still head down so seems he’s getting ready

I’ve started nesting.
We haven’t decorated the nursery yet but will do after he’s here. Mainly because my other half will have family coming down once he’s born so we’ve still got the spare bed up until everyone has been.

We’ve got to finish sorting out our bedroom this weekend. Mainly moving bits about and getting rid of some old drawers but the other half with be going that.

We have got everything packed and ready to go. Though the car seat has been in the shed so we’re just going to give that a wipe down before we go in.

12 days until my induction. Midwife confirmed yesterday that he’s still head down so seems he’s getting ready

Ooh exciting, bet you are glad of knowing the date they're coming. Nothing worse than the wait to labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back