*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

12 dpo for me BFN, just waiting for af to show on Tues or weds. Roll on next cycle. x

:hugs::hugs:Oh PeanutButter I'm sorry. You really have had a spectacularly crappy month. Fc next cycle is better for you xxxx

hello:bedjump:

I'm new we started TTC this weekend happened to ovulate too (I think) and I'm due the 29th (short cycles) so can you put me down for he 28th?

gosh this don't seem real! :)

I really don't know whether to dip my toes in here! Hello again everyone :wave:

Desperately trying not to symptom spot or get my hopes up!

Sod it, can you put me down for 24th please? :dance:

BFN AF should be tomorrow. I don't feel pregnant, don't feel typical cramps for period either. I don't know. I feel... Blah :p

No AF yet.
Bfn on the morning...
I hate TTC

I'm due Monday but cracked and did a test this morning, bfn *sigh*

Beca I'm due today... No AF but I'm so sad due to bfn on the morning ...

Aw hun. I'm sorry. Sucks doesn't it. I'm sure Monday but just had some brown spotting so I'm guessing the witch is on her broomstick and winging my way. Wish shed get on with it so I can start again. It's like that scene in "I know what you did last summer" arms out screaming to the sky "well, what are you waiting for huh? What are you waiting for!" Lol

Aw hun. I'm sorry. Sucks doesn't it. I'm sure Monday but just had some brown spotting so I'm guessing the witch is on her broomstick and winging my way. Wish shed get on with it so I can start again. It's like that scene in "I know what you did last summer" arms out screaming to the sky "well, what are you waiting for huh? What are you waiting for!" Lol

Lol perfect quote! That really made me laugh :) could be late implantation though? Fingers crossed xx

No sign of AF yet. It's all stress that's why it's late. I don't feel pregnant unfortunately. Eh :/ I thought I will be pregnant till now and all this TTC is fucking miserable. Waiting and trying to get your mind busy with something else.
Will let you know tomorrow morning. I will not test tomorrow, i had late ovu (20-21) so it's not full 2WW for me yet

hellooo I'm cd1 today so please could I have a witch next to my date

thanks hun

Lol perfect quote! That really made me laugh :) could be late implantation though? Fingers crossed xx

Glad u made you laugh. Gotta laugh or you'd cry right? I'm all fir gallows humour lol. Maybe your bfp is just shy if af hasn't arrived yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back