*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

Im out ladies. See you next cycle!

Aww hun, I'm so sorry, I did 2 pregnancy tests test. Bfn, I'm 10dpo, don't know why I tested as know its not my month, got tearful about it last night and told my OH if it doesn't happen this year I'm getting sterilized as will be 45 next year, that's way too old. Am gutted xx

Anna I feel for you hun it's hard when things are already stressful but don't compare yourself to a bad day x

So I thought I was out as Im having bleeding well what seems like AF bleeding... it started as spotting yesterday and then light red blood this morning so presumed it is AF.

But this morning I felt awful and out of no where just felt sick and threw up! Im not ill and have felt fine since and eaten and drunk fine!

So I thought Id take a test so I did. But I havent held my urine in or anything but thought I could see the faintest of lines. Am I going mad?! Maybe its an evap and Im just clutching at straws here.

4123dd800e595eb508f6b566c2429942.jpg

So I thought I was out as Im having bleeding well what seems like AF bleeding... it started as spotting yesterday and then light red blood this morning so presumed it is AF.

But this morning I felt awful and out of no where just felt sick and threw up! Im not ill and have felt fine since and eaten and drunk fine!

So I thought Id take a test so I did. But I havent held my urine in or anything but thought I could see the faintest of lines. Am I going mad?! Maybe its an evap and Im just clutching at straws here

Unfortunately I don't see anything on phone. Try tomorrow with clear blue.

I feel much better today, thank you:**** I ate ice creams yesterday, watched some Netflix funny series and chill a bit. Definitely more relaxed today. But from yesterday afternoon I had a diarrhoea...it even wakes me up in the night (sorry for TMI) I didn't ate anything new. It stopped today around 12... Really weird. Maybe AF is coming :/

Last edited:

So I thought Id take a test so I did. But I havent held my urine in or anything but thought I could see the faintest of lines. Am I going mad?! Maybe its an evap and Im just clutching at straws here.

4123dd800e595eb508f6b566c2429942.jpg

I can't see anything but then I'm rubbish on those ones and always look in the wrong place, plus my screen is really small. Fc for you honey xxx

I can see something in this pic very faintly but yes! :D x

Fab news for all you lovely ladies who have had a BFP this month, I hope you all have healthy pregnancies and looking forward to seeing the scan pictures! I will be testing again some time in May depending on when I ovulate- wouldnt that be a lovely 2nd wedding anniversary present!

PeanutButter how are u? I think you should be testing today?..

PeanutButter? Are you ok? You've gone terribly quiet xxx

Yes sorry, been around, just watching. One day late but bfn so I'm out. Just waiting for the witch now xx

Oh no PB!! You never know though you could get a later BFP!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies.

Xxx

You never know. I was chatting to the nurse the other day and she said that one patient she'd had was pregnant but was still showing bfn three weeks after AF was due!! Mad eh? Our bodies can be so different.

Boobs are still pretty big, usually go down by now, and having weird pain in my nipples i dunno. Just have to wait and see lol xx

Good luck peanut!! :)

Not much up over here, according to my phone ill be in my fertile period tomorrow at CD10, so out come the opks! hoping this will be my cycle but it seems my other half is avoiding sex!! I dunno what I've done to him lol! If he carries on I'm just going to have to ply him with alcohol hehe! I'm definitely joining a gym next week as I've found myself quite a good deal, for £27 I can use the gym, and the pool but will be avoiding that because I'm too self conscious in a swim suit at the moment! and of course all the sports courts will be included too, OH has agreed!

Who knew TTC could be so bloody frustrating at times :(

Little nausea today. 5d po hmmm is it my imagination... Ehhh TTC is terrible bleh.
My app says that's it's possible in early luteal phase. My mind is saying is too soon for symptoms but my heart is waiting for any...

I'm out, witch finally turned up 2 days late! My boobs are so weird this month still huge and painful, hopefully now that af is here they'll start to go down again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back