*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

Im finished day without this bloody witch.
I had late ovu so (if AF will not come meantime) I'm moving my testing into 2 days.

Want to ask you something. Because of last pregnancy (lost) I get obstetrician appointment. I lost it due to missed miscarriage. But I didn't cancel my appointment. Would you go anyway or cancel. What exactly obstetrician do? (May sounds weird but the reason I am asking is that I'm new to this health care system)

Last edited:
I had brown cm lunchtime yesterday then again 6 hours later. This morning I had more but it had a red streak so I think I'm out this month. :-(

Oh no beca :(
still not out until it shows properly!! x

Still brown and hours apart, like 6 hours. Getting light headed today which is odd for me. Praying the witch stays away but Im a pessimist.lol

31 dc still no AF but a bit cramps. I'm waiting...
I'm 11 dpo. I did test yesterday and was negative. I will do tomorrow or day after.
But I feel like AF will be anytime now :/

31 dc still no AF but a bit cramps. I'm waiting...
I'm 11 dpo. I did test yesterday and was negative. I will do tomorrow or day after.
But I feel like AF will be anytime now :/

I feel like that but it's not over till the witch lands xx

Just a bit pink spotting and light cramps from left. I think AF will be on the morning... Im sad. And angry. Will let you know on the morning and for 99% see you in May testing.

I couldn't wait until next week to test as I have lots of symptoms so I tested on a Tesco one today and got my :bfp: ! I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant, I'm so happy. My line is really strong! Xxxx

I couldn't wait until next week to test as I have lots of symptoms so I tested on a Tesco one today and got my :bfp: ! I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant, I'm so happy. My line is really strong! Xxxx

Congratulations MissJuliet. H&H 9 months xxx

Just a bit pink spotting and light cramps from left. I think AF will be on the morning... Im sad. And angry. Will let you know on the morning and for 99% see you in May testing.

How are you Anna? Any sign of the witch? Xxx

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm definitely out, AF landed late last night I think. Light but definitely red :-(

Tested this morning, bfn. Just waiting for the witch now and on to May testing!

Sorry, will update in the morning, had a busyear weekend! xx

Congratulations MissJuliet xx

Sorry af showed beca fx for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back