April 2021 Mummies! Tri2!

I’ve had such a lovely day off work today, feeling pretty good, even got my Christmas tree up today (I know it’s early but I needed cheering up!) x

We are doing ours after remembrance Sunday ... been a good year for us all knowing we are pregnant ....but at same time rubbish as so many things have changed ... got my scan in 2 weeks for 20 can’t wait xxx

I’ve had such a lovely day off work today, feeling pretty good, even got my Christmas tree up today (I know it’s early but I needed cheering up!) x

Aww, glad you’ve had a good day! I think a lot of people are putting trees up early this year. Nothing wrong with bringing some joy early, we’re in need of it!

we got tester paints today to decide what colour to paint the baby room, but also discovered the room needs a lot more plaster work than we thought :doh:!

It’s nice to have a good day :D!
I’ve received a letter rearranging my 20 week scan... instead of 10am in the morning it’s now 8.30am. Strange I know... but also, the letter no longer has the “you may bring one adult with you” blacked out, so does this mean my partner can come in with me? If so that just makes my day even better!! Xx

Facebook Groups

Here it’s is hun just let me know names just so I don’t add wrong people xxx
Ohhhh I sent a request to join!

I have seen a few Christmas trees going up on my newsfeed! I am loving everyone enthusiasm :)

We are doing ours after remembrance Sunday ... been a good year for us all knowing we are pregnant ....but at same time rubbish as so many things have changed ... got my scan in 2 weeks for 20 can’t wait xxx
Wow, 2 weeks to go! How exciting :) mine is a week on Monday. How are we almost halfway????
It’s nice to have a good day :D!
I’ve received a letter rearranging my 20 week scan... instead of 10am in the morning it’s now 8.30am. Strange I know... but also, the letter no longer has the “you may bring one adult with you” blacked out, so does this mean my partner can come in with me? If so that just makes my day even better!! Xx
Ohhh! That's early. I gave my scan department (I dont know the correct term ha!) A phone call to confirm if my partner can come and they said yes, they will call me the day before to see if either of us have covid symptoms and give us instructions on what to do when we arrive at hospital. They seem to be much more organised than when I went for my first scan in September....for that I went alone and had to form a socially distanced single file queue at the entrance to the hospital, reminded me of school days ha!

@Ktpotatie ooo it sounds promising that, maybe ring to make sure. I think they are starting to realise not allowing partners in is just unfair. Fingers crossed for you!

I’m hiding Facebook page if any one wants to join message me xxx and I’ll send u link

I have no idea how we are all doing so well half way time is going really fast xxx just think ladies we get this lockdown out the way hopefully our babies will be here xxx

My partner came to first scan and again when I went back at 12 weeks, so I’m hoping they don’t change anything before my 20 week scan.

My partner came to first scan and again when I went back at 12 weeks, so I’m hoping they don’t change anything before my 20 week scan.

us too seems the same last time we checked ... waiting outside till we go in xx

Can’t believe I’m about to hit 19 weeks! The time really does fly over when you’re having fun! Hope everyone’s feeling okay, anyone thought about feeding options? I’m wanting to try breast feeding again this time, however, only lasted 3 weeks with my daughter. And as the saying goes, fed is best. If I can’t succeed breast feeding and need to formula feed, what’s everyone’s opinions? My brother and his wife used aptamil, and I used cow and gate, is there any difference or is it really just the label? X x

I’ve combi fed (breast and bottle) all 3 of mine until about 16 weeks and then bottle fed. I’ll do the same this time. I’m just not a natural breast feeder, but I accept it’s best for baby, so at least they’ve had some of the goodness!

I used Cow & Gate with all 3, apparently made by the same people as Aptamil, but cheaper. I really don’t think there’s that much difference between any of them. Happy to use it again. Fortunately none of them have ever had tummy issues.

It really does fly by after you’re out of tri 1!

I am sorry I can’t help with the formula recommendations but I’m sure you’ll get great advice!

AFM I just tried the Doppler for the first time since 12 weeks and found the heartbeat!! 159 at 16+1, I am so grateful!

Is anyone really uncomfortable at night? Really struggling to sleep!

@Ktpotatie I’m going to try breast feeding, but as it’s my first time I’m not how well I will take to it.

@Kholl aww that’s great, must have been so exciting! I’ve read too many stories about people panicking because they can’t find the heartbeat at home with a doppler, I think that would deffo be me so I’m going to leave it to the professionals haha!
have you used one before?

@Olivia118 I have got myself one of those massive pregnancy pillows so I’m to get used to sleeping on my left side with it, but I’m so used to sleeping on my back or my right side that I’m struggling atm.
Does anyone else worry about their sleep position? Or I am just over worrying and over thinking it.

I thought that was the case @Dj2015 i guess I’ll just see what happens and probably buy the cheapest if I have to get formula, and then if there is tummy issues I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.
@Kholl i couldn’t buy a Doppler! I think I would drive myself crazy trying to listen every day. I have no self control!
@Olivia118 im uncomfortable most nights, I need to get myself a pillow, I remember with my daughter that I sort of just slept any way I could and as time progressed I managed to sleep on my left side more because that was the most comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back