April 2021 Mummies! Tri2!

Hi mummies ❤️ I'm trying to figure out if what I have been feeling are baby flutters or not, although doc said it's still pretty early! I'm 15w3d. I feel like its the baby though and not just gas!
So does everyone have a little bumpie yet? I've started showing a bit.
Had another scan today and baby boy is growing strong
Sooo happy that I don't need to get up 4 times in the night any moreto pee.. Haha! and glad to see there's more of you there enjoying this!
Are you ladies getting the flu shot by the way?

I don’t think that’s too early to start feeling movement, I’m sure they say between 15 and 24 weeks.

I had my flu jab at my 12 week scan.

March
31st - Olivia118
April
1-
2-
3-
4-
5- Pemsy
6- Ktpotatie: :blue:
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12- Summerdaze
13-
14-
15- Zoe_helen25: :yellow: & Aurora84: :blue:
16- Dj2015
17- Colette_h: :blue:
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23- Krysta: :blue:
24- Kholl: :yellow:
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-

Last edited:
March
31st - Olivia118
April
1-
2-
3-
4-
5- Pemsy
6- Ktpotatie: :blue:
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12- Summerdaze
13-
14-
15- Zoe_helen25 & Aurora84: :blue:
16- Dj2015
17- Colette_h: :blue:
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23- Krysta: :blue:
24- Kholl: :yellow:
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
Loads of a boys! How interesting. I had a feeling early on mine was a boy (because I wanted a girl :D)

I have a feeling mine’s a boy too! The problem I have now though, is that either way I’ve used all the names I like, I haven't got any inspiration yet.

@Zoe_helen25 The one constant in all my pregnancies is I crave Indian food like nobody’s business!

My belly is huge, skin stretched and itchy- I’m also out of breath and having severe insomnia, I’m sure baby is having a growth spurt cause I’m also feeling tons of movement. Oh it is my favorite part!!!

Loads pulling down there at min... and the bubble feeling last night was crazy so who knows if it was my Indian that’s fine but got feeling it could be baby getting stronger xxx

Ugh, I think I might have had some pink spotting??

Here's the tricky thing, I was doing makeup on the kids for their halloween costumes so their classmates could see (on online school of course) and maybe the red/pink made its way onto the TP somehow... but I am so on edge now!

Here's the tricky thing, I was doing makeup on the kids for their halloween costumes so their classmates could see (on online school of course) and maybe the red/pink made its way onto the TP somehow... but I am so on edge now!
Keep us updated! Hope all is well

I will update the front post with genders! Sorry I have been quiet, this building work at home is draining. Also I have my first driving lesson on Monday. Very nervous! Hope you are all well.

I feel like this could be a boy but I think that's more wishful thinking. I am just going to sit down with my hypnobabies programme and do my first studying with the pregnancy :) cant believe I'm 18 weeks already.

hope all ok keep us updated xx

Thanks ladies I think it was a false alarm as I haven’t seen even the tiniest hint of pink since, so fx. Will keep an eye on it of course and update if anything changes

I hope so hun I really do xxx but been suffering with constipation this week not sure any one else has xx

I’ve had it on and off. I’ve also got heartburn/indigestion but if I take Gaviscon it makes the constipation worse :roll:

I hope so hun I really do xxx but been suffering with constipation this week not sure any one else has xx

my 8th week of pregnancy my constipation was so bad that I was crying for like 3 hours straight. I had to take a laxative. It was awful. I hope you feel better!

Still waiting to feel baby! 18 weeks tomorrow, no heartburn yet, still seeing constantly and suffering with constipation. 2 weeks until anomaly scan, and feeling the least pregnant of the last 14 weeks! Hope you’re all well ladies xxx

Still waiting to feel baby! 18 weeks tomorrow, no heartburn yet, still seeing constantly and suffering with constipation. 2 weeks until anomaly scan, and feeling the least pregnant of the last 14 weeks! Hope you’re all well ladies xxx

all good hun apart from sickness and constipation... and it really hurts :( xx I got my midwife appointment this week xxx

:angel::):):)
I’m 17 weeks tomorrow and I feel exactly the same about not feeling pregnant! Seems so completely bizarre that I have an avocado sized baby yet my stomach is flat (I mean flatter - I’m not 19 anymore :)) - I’m starting to eat bigger portions now as food doesn’t make me feel nauseas and I’m not retching as much as I did. I’m thankful that my boobs are still a bit tender! I’m looking forward to getting an actual bump and feeling baby move

Well ladies eventful few days for me, sickness got so bad ended up on drip and on the ward for the night. I also have a urine infection:( on antibiotics.... on plus not I heard the heart beat hoping to be out today xxxxx

Well ladies eventful few days for me, sickness got so bad ended up on drip and on the ward for the night. I also have a urine infection:( on antibiotics.... on plus not I heard the heart beat hoping to be out today xxxxx

oh no!! I hope you get to come home and feel better soon! At least you got to hear babies heartbeat, it’s such a lovely thing to hear. What a little tinker causing you so much trouble, I hope that’s not a sign of things to come! (At this point ya grandma would

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back