April 2021 Mummies! Tri2!

Ladies! Apologies for being quiet.

I'm now 17 weeks! Baby moving around like a mad thing! I'm definitely showing! Ha. Cant believe I'm heading towards the halfway point already. Feel really unprepared! My next scan is on the 16th of November when I will be 20+5. Not long now.

How is everyone getting on? I've noticed my taste is very different. Everything tastes really bland so im adding loads of flavouring and spices to all my cooking....my husband thinks my cooking is really over powering right now hahaha. Building work is probably half way through. I'm so over it though. My house is a building site.....literally. dust and dirt everywhere no matter how much I clean.

I got told today that the driving company I am using to arrange my test and lessons have found an instructor for me. I'm super nervous about this.

I have updated the front page x

Ladies! Apologies for being quiet.

I'm now 17 weeks! Baby moving around like a mad thing! I'm definitely showing! Ha. Cant believe I'm heading towards the halfway point already. Feel really unprepared! My next scan is on the 16th of November when I will be 20+5. Not long now.

How is everyone getting on? I've noticed my taste is very different. Everything tastes really bland so im adding loads of flavouring and spices to all my cooking....my husband thinks my cooking is really over powering right now hahaha. Building work is probably half way through. I'm so over it though. My house is a building site.....literally. dust and dirt everywhere no matter how much I clean.

I got told today that the driving company I am using to arrange my test and lessons have found an instructor for me. I'm super nervous about this.

I have updated the front page x

Ahhh great to hear from you my lovely
Well good
Luck with driving, hope you can get it done before baby is here

I’m just so poorly at min one day I’m fine then next the sickness is really hits me. Last couple days I have been bad might call doctor for something stronger as tablets I’m on are just not working

xxxx

Here (Oxfordshire) we get 12 week, 20 week and 36 week scans. Last time they found an issue with the placenta so I also had them at 28 and 32 weeks to check he was growing properly.

I had a letter yesterday with my consultant appointment, it’s the day after my 20 week scan, so I’ve rung them to see if they can do it all on the same day, save me going two days in a row. She said all consultant appointments are done on the phone!? The letter doesn’t say anything about that, and even says to make sure I take a urine sample.

Nice to hear from you @Olivia118 glad to hear baby is moving a lot, can’t wait to feel mine! Good luck with the driving lessons!

@Zoe_helen25 hope you can get something sorted out for your sickness.

@Dj2015 here our consultant appointments are in the hospital, they’ve arranged all mine for the same days as scans thankfully so you should definitely find out what needs to be done, especially when you need a sample? How can they test that over the phone?

had my 16 week appointment this morning, heartbeat is very strong and everything going well so far. Hope everyone is doing okay xxx

These are the beauty’s they gave me “” took one earlier and sorry for tmi I have not gaged must be a miracle xxx please say they are working xxxx

@ktpotoie pleased you heard heart beat I think have to wait till 14 weeks for that one xxxx

44A751C2-D2C7-4CB8-AE51-51F1CEB04958.jpeg

These are the beauty’s they gave me “” took one earlier and sorry for tmi I have not gaged must be a miracle xxx please say they are working xxxx

@ktpotoie pleased you heard heart beat I think have to wait till 14 weeks for that one xxxx

View attachment 91695

So glad you’ve had an okay day today! Fingers crossed it stays that way!
You should get to hear heartbeat at your next midwife appointment. I don’t have another one booked in until 26 weeks (which works out as the 30th December). Can’t believe how time flies, finding out at 4 weeks really has made this one feel like it’s taking forever, but in reality it’s been 12 weeks since I got my BFP!! Xxx

Was hoping to find out gender today... but little legs has the cord in between their legs!!
The clinic are allowing us back in tomorrow to have another go, fingers crossed we can see tomorrow, if not, may have to wait until 20 week scan! Had all the plans of a lovely reveal video to announce our news, holding off until tomorrow now.
but the main thing is, baby looks super healthy and is growing very well!! X

Good luck tomorrow @Ktpotatie!

I felt 4 HUGE bumps last night, I can't really say they were "kicks" cause baby is so small but obviously bumped up against the side of my uterus, oh it was just so amazing! By far the strongest movements I've felt so far. I'm 14 weeks today. The best part is DH was listening to a podcast that was a debate between a reverend and an atheist and the huge bumps happened right when the narrator on the podcast said "Is there evidence for God?" I was speechless! DH and I aren't religious, but we aren't atheist either, just agnostic and open-minded I guess. we don't pretend we know anything for sure. But it was so, so cool!

Here (Oxfordshire) we get 12 week, 20 week and 36 week scans. Last time they found an issue with the placenta so I also had them at 28 and 32 weeks to check he was growing properly.

I had a letter yesterday with my consultant appointment, it’s the day after my 20 week scan, so I’ve rung them to see if they can do it all on the same day, save me going two days in a row. She said all consultant appointments are done on the phone!? The letter doesn’t say anything about that, and even says to make sure I take a urine sample.

36 week scan? We don't get that here in London.

My news is out! I told family on Thursday, and I’ve started to tell friends. 15 weeks yesterday!

Congratulations! Eeek how exciting.
Good luck tomorrow @Ktpotatie!

I felt 4 HUGE bumps last night, I can't really say they were "kicks" cause baby is so small but obviously bumped up against the side of my uterus, oh it was just so amazing! By far the strongest movements I've felt so far. I'm 14 weeks today. The best part is DH was listening to a podcast that was a debate between a reverend and an atheist and the huge bumps happened right when the narrator on the podcast said "Is there evidence for God?" I was speechless! DH and I aren't religious, but we aren't atheist either, just agnostic and open-minded I guess. we don't pretend we know anything for sure. But it was so, so cool!

Wow, that's amazing.

Is anyone not finding out gender?

We aren’t finding out- we never have!

I’m torn between keeping it a surprise for the first time or finding out.

I want to sort through all the baby stuff I’ve kept.

@Olivia118
If I remember correctly, my hospital trialed the 36 week scan and decided it was worth doing, as the scan ensures the baby is growing well, identifies babies that are 'breech' and also enables them to identify which babies could be at risk after this point if the pregnancy continues.

Ahhhh congrats! I have a feeling we’re going to have a lot of boys!

Congratulations!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Its 3 weeks tomorrow until my 20 week scan.

Everyone is getting the private gender scans done on my April Facebook groups.....making me super jealous!

Our building work is closer to being finished. This weekend we have had no roof and it has been awful rain! We have had leaks everywhere and it's so damn cold!

Hi ladies!
So I think I’m starting to feel baby boy move. I don’t fill kicks yet, but I feel flutters and they are strong. I don’t want to get too excited yet because I’m not sure if it’s movement but I think it is! I’m 14 weeks and 3 days... is anyone else feeling this?!!!

Hi ladies!
So I think I’m starting to feel baby boy move. I don’t fill kicks yet, but I feel flutters and they are strong. I don’t want to get too excited yet because I’m not sure if it’s movement but I think it is! I’m 14 weeks and 3 days... is anyone else feeling this?!!!

I’m one week ahead of you and I started feeling something last week...like every so often some1 would flick my inside of my belly and this week they have got stronger xxxx only every so often

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back