April 2021 Mummies! Tri2!

Wow check ur belly out I still have a baby hiding in there starting to show a little bit ... but need it to grow xxx

this is your first time carrying, it may be a while before you pop. I’ve only popped so soon due to this being my second. With my first I was 22 weeks before anything resembling a bump appeared! My daughter was lying back to back though which was also a contributing factor xx

Ch
this is your first time carrying, it may be a while before you pop. I’ve only popped so soon due to this being my second. With my first I was 22 weeks before anything resembling a bump appeared! My daughter was lying back to back though which was also a contributing factor xx

cheers Hun my belly has got hard under my belly button last week so I guess baby getting comfy xx exciting times ahead xx

I know it’s early, but I found these night dresses in Primark today, only £5 Each and buttons on the front. Perfect for feeding in hospital or early days!

CEEAC76E-9BEC-4195-901E-C5E77F103F9B.jpeg

I know it’s early, but I found these night dresses in Primark today, only £5 Each and buttons on the front. Perfect for feeding in hospital or early days!

View attachment 91645

Def a bargain, it’s always good to put away I would be same if I saw something I’d still in the hospital bag xxx

I bought some from
Mothercare last time, I think it was £30 for a pack of two! And then they go ruined anyway! :-?

I got couple from Asda which are nice 2x 10 pound really nice too... so pleased we are in tr2 next huddle is 20 weeks scans xx

Oh those are so pretty!

13 weeks today ladies! I am counting this as the start of tri 2! So excited :)

I have a raging headache today but that’s been happening on and off since the beginning.
How is everyone else?

I have a raging headache today but that’s been happening on and off since the beginning.
How is everyone else?

Yeah I had bad head akes too

I’m still suffering with sickness hits me so quickly but I have good days and bad days xxx

I’m starting to finally feel a bit normal! The only thing I’m suffering from is tiredness! It just will not go away, but that’s probably got more to do with the fact I’m a domestic cleaner in a care home and never stop! I’ve got a gender and we’ll being scan booked in for next Saturday and I’m so excited to see baby again! Really didn’t want to wait until November!

Sorry for TMI, but I was up every hour or so last night with an upset tummy, and I’m so uncomfortable this morning. Every part of my tummy aches.

Sorry for TMI, but I was up every hour or so last night with an upset tummy, and I’m so uncomfortable this morning. Every part of my tummy aches.

there’s nothing worse than waking every hour or so for the toilet, I’ve got a routine going at the moment, I’ll got 3-4 days all bunged up and then have 1 day / night with the worst upset stomach ever! I find that just ensuring I drink enough water and eat toast on my bad day and I manage to get through it okay xx

Hi ladies!

so quick question about ultrasounds. How frequently are you guys getting yours? I got my initial ultrasound at 9w5d ... now they won’t schedule one until 19 weeks. I feel like that’s a long time. It could possibly be my insurance I was just wondering if anyone is getting to see their babe more frequently! I just want to see my boy again and make sure he’s growing and doing okay.

@Krysta the only required ultrasound here is the 20-week one! I got one at 9+6 but only because I requested it ahead of time. So I also won’t get another for that long.

@Krysta the only required ultrasound here is the 20-week one! I got one at 9+6 but only because I requested it ahead of time. So I also won’t get another for that long.

My goodness! That’s so strange to me. I wish we could have them every few weeks. But thanks for letting me know! I’m 14 weeks Friday so just 5 more to go until I can see him again. I hope you get to see yours soon too!!!!

Here in the UK we generally have a 12 week dating scan and a 20 week anomaly scan. If you want more, you go private. Some may be required further scans if their are any concerns / worries that come to light during the pregnancy. I’ve had my 12 week scan, booked privately for 16 weeks, go back to the hospital for 20 weeks and I’m also having a growth scan at 32 weeks

Hey girls last two nights felt butterfly feeling in my belly xxx thought it was too early but it’s second night it’s happened now

oooh I hope it’s the beginning of feeling baby! I’ve sworn I’ve felt a few flutters but can’t be 100% that it wasn’t just wind at the time, can’t wait for regular kicks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back