April 2012 babies!

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
Hi i'm expecting on 13th April 2012..who else is expecting in April? :) xxx

I will add mummys and due dates as and when!

emmielucy- 1st April

Claire23- 6th April

Charlie26- 7th April

Hellywelly- 8th April

SamStevens- 9th April

AndreaJayne- 11th April

Charliem- 13th April

Emilyandbump- 13th April

Corrinne37- 15th April

Faithangle- 16th April

Lisey27- 18th April

Annie050408- 18th April

Deedee84- 18th April

Emmielucy- 21st April

Last edited:
:dance:According the calculaters online I am also the 18th April!:dance:

I think i am due 2nd april but a bit confused about dates :)

Hiya congratulations everyone just been to the docs today and I'm due on the 13th of April as well :lol: I'm so excited.

Do you know what happens when you go to see your midwife I honestly thought when I went to see my doctor they'd take my blood to check I was pregnant or something at least but she just gave me information booklets. Can't wait to get a scan to make sure there's a little person in there.

Claire23 i will put your due date as 2nd of April and will change it if the date changes :) and congrats :)

charliem congrats, same date as mine :) You normally only get blood taken when u first see your midwife :)
xx

congrats to everyone :) i have worked it out properly its actually the 6th april :)

I'm the 8th of April but that is me working out with an online thingy at the moment so may change when I see midwife. Yay!!!! It's so exciting!!! Congrats all!!

Congrats everyone!

My date may alter after my early scan as this one is just an estimate as I had no AF after my miscarriage.

i checked online calculator and it works out 18th April for me also...a lot of 18ths hey :D xx

Congratulations! Obviously i will change the dates for you if and when scans change the date! :) xxx

Hey Emily,

I'm only having one baby (I sincerely hope - couldn't cope with twins!!!!) but am listed twice above. xx

Oops sorry Annie, must be my pregnancy brain lol. I've changed it now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back