Anyone, 3,4,5,6 DPO at the mo?

yeah i did for the first time this month. Stopped taking it as soon as I got a +OPK. Do you think that was the reason for my CM then?

Sorry to hear that sareiah! Horrbile horrible witch! Lets get the Feb thread rocking and have those long deserved BFPs :dust:

Lara, how have your symptoms been today? Fx for you hun! :dust:

Temp dropped this morning and just now the dreaded AF arrived :(. I am out. Who's joining me for a Feb BFP? X

P.S. Hope your news is soon good Lara

Really sorry to hear that hon - it's so rubbish when you get your hopes up so much.... Lets hope Febrary is BFP month for us :) xxx

Ooooh that for the figures Ceebee. I think it would be a miracle if I turned out to be preggo now, unless, and this is the worst outcome - that this a chemical, and a faint dwindling line appears.
Will update on AF as is appears, wondering if I could have miscalculated ovulation, but dont like to go back on my initial findings just cos it suits!!! x

Really feeling for you Lara - It's just so hard honey - it's that hope that you cling on to but you don't dare to hope as you don't want to be dissapointed... All I can say is you never know... have you checked out some of the other charts on FF to see if people had similar temps to you and what happened..? Might be worth a look. Am thinking about you and really hope you get the news you want.... love and hugs xxx

thanks girls! Like many of you, I too have not told anyone abt TTC - just me and OH. It really helps a lot to have so much support around here! three cheers to PF!!

ceebee - always glad to have cycle buddies!! Fx for us Feb gals! when do you generally OV in your cycle? I usually do arnd 14CD, but got to see how things resolve after this CP.

sareiah29 - In my opinion, rising temps is really the most reliable symptom! Dont let those BFNs lower your confidence... you are doing great! Fx for your BFP!

vid - Yay cycle buddy :) I've only been charting for a month but seem to ov between day 11 -13 as far as I can tell... sorry again about your cp - I would find that hard to deal with... Def keeping fx for February :) xxx

Thanks ceebee! It is now getting a little harder - especially due to the ultra-heavy flow and cramping I am experiencing today :( It is slightly scary!

11-13 is quite close to mine! Fx for Feb!! Do you plan to SMEP? Last month as my temps were a little crazy, we just did it every day for almost a week and looks like we successfully conceived. So probably we might do the same thing this month too.

Aww - that sounds rubbish :( hope it eases off soon - I suppose it's to do with the cp?

I'm thinking about trying SMEP-ing will give it a go anyway tho seems like a lot of bd-ing! Just a bit concerned that I don't know what my DH's sperm count is, so if we do it too much, it may be counter productive? I don't know... How long are your cycles normally? xx

Ceebee I'm the same as you, I want to try smep but worried about DH sperm count & don't want to do it too much! Ahhhh....why is everything so complicated??

Ceebee I'm the same as you, I want to try smep but worried about DH sperm count & don't want to do it too much! Ahhhh....why is everything so complicated??

Know what you mean!! Think I've shouted that several times in the last month or 2! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BLOODY COMPLICATED!!! Not gonna make my mind up just yet - Think I'll play it by ear and see how it goes.... Let me know what you decide to do... xx

Know what you mean!! Think I've shouted that several times in the last month or 2! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BLOODY COMPLICATED!!! Not gonna make my mind up just yet - Think I'll play it by ear and see how it goes.... Let me know what you decide to do... xx

I'm out for trying this month, you might of read other threads but I'm having an op on 7th feb. so nxt cycle I'll probably try smep & see what happens. I'll be watching out for how you get on this cycle.

I'm out for trying this month, you might of read other threads but I'm having an op on 7th feb. so nxt cycle I'll probably try smep & see what happens. I'll be watching out for how you get on this cycle.

OK hon, well hope your op goes ok and I'll keep you posted :) xxx

Thanks ceebee, can't wait to start trying again I find it really exciting, but frustrating too!

Thanks ceebee, can't wait to start trying again I find it really exciting, but frustrating too!

Totally agree! Hope the next month goes quickly for you... Good luck with the op :hugs:xxx

thanks girls! Like many of you, I too have not told anyone abt TTC - just me and OH. It really helps a lot to have so much support around here! three cheers to PF!!

ceebee - always glad to have cycle buddies!! Fx for us Feb gals! when do you generally OV in your cycle? I usually do arnd 14CD, but got to see how things resolve after this CP.

sareiah29 - In my opinion, rising temps is really the most reliable symptom! Dont let those BFNs lower your confidence... you are doing great! Fx for your BFP!

vid - Yay cycle buddy :) I've only been charting for a month but seem to ov between day 11 -13 as far as I can tell... sorry again about your cp - I would find that hard to deal with... Def keeping fx for February :) xxx

Thanks ceebee! It is now getting a little harder - especially due to the ultra-heavy flow and cramping I am experiencing today :( It is slightly scary!

11-13 is quite close to mine! Fx for Feb!! Do you plan to SMEP? Last month as my temps were a little crazy, we just did it every day for almost a week and looks like we successfully conceived. So probably we might do the same thing this month too.

Aww - that sounds rubbish :( hope it eases off soon - I suppose it's to do with the cp?

I'm thinking about trying SMEP-ing will give it a go anyway tho seems like a lot of bd-ing! Just a bit concerned that I don't know what my DH's sperm count is, so if we do it too much, it may be counter productive? I don't know... How long are your cycles normally? xx

Thanks ceebee! The flow seems a little better now.

My cycles are anywhere between 26 and 28 - but I have a LP of only 12 (planning to up b6 to improve LP length further). I have heard that as long as there is no known problem with OH's sperm count, it should be fine to BD even everyday... so we are just taking the chance this month too... fx for feb!

Thanks ceebee, just want it out of the way now so we can concentrate on ttc. If I have another long cycle I cud ovulate just after op. otherwise I'll ovulate just before op.

Been reading people's posts about LP & mine was only 11 this month, should I be worried or am I ok? X

Lara where ru? How are your temps today? I woke up thinking about u.... Lol!!

Hey amber! Hi everyone!
Soooo confused.
Didn't test this morning as had no tests due to giving up yesterday do didn't bother purchasing more.
No sign of AF just creamy cm so I thought I would check temp.
Back up today 36.9
Boobs still sore.
Baffled. Will see if AF arrives today. I had cramps yesterday like it was coming but nothing
Oh goodness x

Hey amber! Hi everyone!
Soooo confused.
Didn't test this morning as had no tests due to giving up yesterday do didn't bother purchasing more.
Back up today 36.9
Boobs still sore.
Baffled. Will see if AF arrives today. I had cramps yesterday like it was coming but nothing
Oh goodness x

Temps are sounding good Lara, I'd get some more tests & do 1 tomorrow if no af today! Good luck I think it sounds promising!

Xx

Hey amber! Hi everyone!
Soooo confused.
Back up today 36.9
Boobs still sore.
Oh goodness x

yay! glad to hear that the temps are up again and you still have the symptoms! It sounds very promising hun! xx

Update, just got pink (definitely pink not brown or red) streak of something in some cm on the tissue.
It's gonna be a couple of hours before I know if this is AF or not.
My second thought... Late implantation bleed at 15/16 dpo?? Is that even possible? Did I ovulate later than I thought? The absolute latest I could have ovulated was 2 days later cos temps definitely shot up after that so that's the only leeway here. So I could be, at a push, 13/14dpo?
Temps dipped yesterday, back up today? Who knows.
Will go for a walk and see if that brings AF on in all her wicked glory lol
Boobs still tender that they make me wince walking down stairs too quickly.
X

yeah its a bit odd that your temp has gone back up, that shouldnt happen if AF is due. Also, what pregnancy tests were you using? I used a one step this morning, and still a BFN, even though I know i am pregnant as BFP with every other brand of test!
so basically those tests are shit. (I still have 23 of the bloody things left! haha)

you may well have ovulated a lot later than you thought, dont just go my the temps. i know they are pretty accurate but a crappy nights sleep might have disturbed it one morning. I tend to find it helpful to note what kind of nights sleep i had along wth the temperature.

dont give up hope yet! it all sounds good. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back