6 DPO and tired and really fed up :(

ukchick

Reaction score
Afternoon all...I am now 6 DPO which as I said in a previous post I know may very well just mean my symptoms are all in my head...

Today is the third day in a row that i am just so tired I feel like I have not slept in a week! Yeterday I slept till 10 then again for an hour in the Afternoon and AGAIN early evening!

Knowing my luck I have some kinda virus on the way or something lol!

Is anyone else felt or feeling like this? I have also had a break out of spots which is very unusual on my chin and tops of my arms...and I am not kidding if this mood of mine could be bottled and sold it could fight wars! Haha I am so nippy and have to constantly check myself for being such a moan - so apologies sorry just realised I did it again! All joking aside, I am just really emotional.

So yes ladies I hope u are all enjoying your Monday afternoons, I suppose I am just hoping that I am not crazy after all...?

There is such conflicting information out there online, it's difficult to know where to turn :)

Xx

Yeah its so frustrating waiting!
Symptom spotting is one of the things that drives me insane!! Its so annoying, because most pg symptoms can be a symptom of something else.

As with the mood, I'm the same recently, there's another thread on here about it too, so u r by no means alone lol.

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for getting back to me, it is reassuring. I think there is just the part where u want it so bad that you read things online and before long you have that as well...

The mood thing is terrible though, I need to really stop that...

I need to be excited not miserable! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back