let the symptom spotting commence!!!

zozo

Reaction score
well...I think I'm about 3-4 dpo at the moment, and I have woken up with THE sorest nipples I have ever experienced in my life. Sometimes they get a bit sore right before AF, but af not due for another week or so yet :wall2:

I did have really sore nipples last time before I m/c :shock:

Geez-o...Every little niggle and I'm all "is this a symptom?!" :oooo:

Was having ewcm for more than a week, so could have ov'd earlier x Not sure though!!

Sorry for moaning lol xx

Your not moaning hunni!!!

Your symptoms sound really good !

FX xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi zozo

Your symptoms sound good fingers crossed for you hun!!!

Im in my 2WW too and I hate waiting im so impatient :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

Good luck sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks ladies :) Gonna try not get my hopes up, but I've got to wonder where they are coming from! x lol x

I'm also 4DO *i think* so will symptom spot along with you if that's ok? it's my first 2ww and to be honest I don't know what symptoms i'm even meant to be looking for as I've to stay away from googling too much incase I start to imagine them all.
Though for the last 2-3 days I've felt really tired, yesterday I was really dizzy & light headed for most of the afternoon and evening, couldn't eat my curry last night which I normally never have problems eating haha and then late last night in bed had these awful sharp pains and twinges in my right boob, mainly my nipple which I don't think I've experianced before.

Is it not too early to be getting symptons?

Keeping my fingerscrossed for you and wishing you lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi, I am new to this site and desparately want to post a new thread but dont seems to be able to!!!! Confussed! I too am going through the same as you so many symptoms. I would love so advise xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back