Anyone, 3,4,5,6 DPO at the mo?

another BFN for me today too. And now I am not sure when I ovulated , i am 9DPO according to FF and only 7DPO according to TCOYF. Feel like i have been at a standstill, as thought I was 9DPO a few days ago until these bloody charts re-adjusted themselves!

using the one step ultra, but its still far too early I know. AF due on Monday

Stop driving yourself insane Lynds and leave testing for a few days. It's only Wednesday LOL! Maybe try again Saturday?

xxxxxxxx

i know, its just that originally i should have bene 10DPO today, so had always planned on testing today! just annoying that i keep going backwards, my 2ww is turning into a 3ww!!

still pretty sure this isnt my month, but just wanna get out of the WW and onto playing with my new CBFM!

just ordered 25 one step ulta 10mui for £1.99 from amazon. Will statisfy my peeing on stick addiction no end!

Oh bless you hun - it is frustrating I know!

As I say this TTC malarkey is a lesson in patience and being a parent requires a lot of patience!

xxxxx

Oh Vid ive got a feeling that I might suddenly start to lose my "symptoms" tomorrow also. I realised I was less grouchy today which can happen for me as my hormones drop before AF.
I think the key thing for me will be if my temps stay high tomorrow. I would normally expect a drop at 14dpo. And I'm any case if BFP doesn't show up tomorrow then I'm pretty sure I'm out :eek:( x

Oh Vid ive got a feeling that I might suddenly start to lose my "symptoms" tomorrow also. I realised I was less grouchy today which can happen for me as my hormones drop before AF.
I think the key thing for me will be if my temps stay high tomorrow. I would normally expect a drop at 14dpo. And I'm any case if BFP doesn't show up tomorrow then I'm pretty sure I'm out :eek:( x

oh dont worry sweetie... I am sure your temps will hit the ceiling 2moro! By this time 2moro, you might have already had a BFP :) As the day progresses, I am more and more convinced that I am not pregnant anymore :(

Vid & lara, I'm hooked on seeing if u both get ure bfp's!! Can't stop checking!

Fx for u both, I'm stalking u xx

Vid & lara, I'm hooked on seeing if u both get ure bfp's!! Can't stop checking!

Fx for u both, I'm stalking u xx

Me too! Come on you BFPs! :) xxx

Last edited:
Hope you all get your BFP. I've had two BFN's, on 10 DPO and 12 DPO. I am 13 DPO today and AF is due tomorrow ish. Temps have been rising over last week, starting at 36.64 and today it was 36.92. Had some tummy cramps over last few days, felt like the pain before AF. Also been really hungry and nipples feel a bit sensitive. No symptoms other than that... not sure when to test again.

Hope you all get your BFP. I've had two BFN's, on 10 DPO and 12 DPO. I am 13 DPO today and AF is due tomorrow ish. Temps have been rising over last week, starting at 36.64 and today it was 36.92. Had some tummy cramps over last few days, felt like the pain before AF. Also been really hungry and nipples feel a bit sensitive. No symptoms other than that... not sure when to test again.

Temps are sounding good :) I would wait until af is late to test again if I were you - not long to go - fx for you :) xx

Temps are sounding good :) I would wait until af is late to test again if I were you - not long to go - fx for you :) xx

Thanks :). Tempted to test tomorrow but will try and hold off ! X

I'm even bored of myself now.
Temps still triphasic
Boobs now so sore it comes up under my arms
Veins now prominent on abdomen running from under boobs on the outer side down slightly
Cried a lot yesterday evening at anything random
on the tele
14dpo (possibly 13) BFN
X

PS these are some very mean trick symptoms :eek:/

I'm even bored of myself now.
Temps still triphasic
Boobs now so sore it comes up under my arms
Veins now prominent on abdomen running from under boobs on the outer side down slightly
Cried a lot yesterday evening at anything random
on the tele
14dpo (possibly 13) BFN
X

Your symptoms do sound very good! Don't lose hope, it could just be a shy bean.

I have everything crossed for you. X

Hey Amber. Never known anything like this but now just wondering if my hormones are skewy and maybe it was a mistake to try again first cycle after a chemical.
Could I just have very high progesterone building up before AF?
It's the veins and the high temps throwing me'
X

Lara, sorry abt the BFN... but dont let your hopes down until you have your symptoms! Fx!

My update: faint positive with Sainsbury's test - but witch has arrived (no symptoms, temp drop and started spotting) :( So went to the GP - really nice lady. She said its probably a chemical pregnancy and has asked me to test for 21 day progesterone and TSH. Have to wait for another 21 days for this! The frustrating part is that the witch is not here in full form yet. Hope she leaves soon. All in all I am out for this cycle :cry:

oh crap crap crap. Thats the thing with all this that we can identify that we have been oh so nearly successful and it kind of makes things feel even worse.
thinking of you - keep us posted x

witch is here in full swing now! well, glad that atleast sthings happening :)

lara hunni, now looking forward to your BFP (no pressure though) :dust:

Ah, really sorry Vid :( that's rubbish to almost see that BFP and then get the witch... I'm af-ing at the mo too, so will be with you next month for our Feb BFPs! (lets be positive eh?!)

Lara - sorry for you too honey that you're getting all those symptoms and BFNs - must be very stressful and upsetting for you. Don't know if you've seen this before, but someone posted it a while back and I thought it was pretty good - shows how hcg levels can differ from person to person, so don't give up hope:

PREGNANCY STATUS SERUM hCG LEVELS

from conception from LMP (mIU/ML or IU/L)
7 days----------- 3 weeks----------0 to 5
14 days---------- 28 days---------- 3 to 426
21 days---------- 35 days---------- 18 to 7,340
28 days---------- 42 days---------- 1080 to 56,500
35 - 42 days---- 49 - 56 days---- 7,650 to 229,000
43 - 64 days---- 57 - 78 days---- 25,700 to 288,000
57 - 78 days---- 79 - 100 days--- 13,300 to 253,000
17 - 24 weeks-- 2nd trimester--- 4060 to 65,400
25 wks to term- 3rd trimester---- 3640 to 117,000

Could be that yours are just slow to show.... Thinking of you anyway and hoping for your BFP xxx

Sorry to hear your news Vid and also about Lara's BFN :(. Lara, your symptoms sound very promising though so don't give up just yet.

My update: temp rose again last night to 37.02; a week ago it was 36.64 and has been on the rise since. Also felt very hot and sweaty in the night (sorry if tmi) with really vivid dreams. Couldn't resist testing again today and BFN :(. AF will be late come tomorrow. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back