Any February mummies-to-be here? :D

Your not on your own. I've had no sickness and my boobs aren't really sore but I've had lower abdominal pain/ stomach cramps for the last 6 days. Going to try to go back to gp's today to get checked out for uti

What's uti? I'm 6+6 today and have had the odd cramp and a little back ache but nothing now- I'm not tired or anything :( having even had my letter with midwife appointment and won't get that for another week :(

Think ill call the preg unit later and see what they say - hope we are both ok pumpkin and our beans are x

Uti is a urinary tract infection. Apparently they can be pretty much symptomless but abdominal pain is a sign!

Absolutely hope our beans are ok! I still can't believe I'm preggo- until I see it I don't think I'll believe it!

Living in denial so as not to get my hopes up I think.

Same here- I had a massive sob the weekend- I don't want to believe it because last time I got attached it broke my heart- so if I don't believe it then I'm not letting myself get attached - this is what my hubby said and to be fair he's right- (as always)

xx

Awww, try not to worry too much hun, different people react differently to pregnancy. If you're stressing though then maybe an early scan wouldn't be a bad thing if they'll give you one. It might just put your mind at ease a bit. Stress is no good for the baby.

xxx

Ugh, joining the rough group! This nausea is constant :( I swear I never felt like this with my baby boy!

XxX

Bless you all! So horrible to feel rough! I felt much better this morning as I didn't wake up at all last night but my boobs are starting to get sorer now so need to invest in some mat bras I think and I was soooo tired when I got home today. Dud feel abit queasy too but I think that was because I was really able to snack today so felt abit light headed when I got in from work.

Slightly concerned I'm gonna turn into a heifer.

I swear my boobs have doubled in weight although they don't seem to be much bigger thank goodness because they were pretty big to start with!! Do I need to be wearing a bra at night do you think??

I have no idea about the bra thing- might be worthwhile seeing if there's someone you can ask at your scan?!?!

Very exciting you've got your scan today -eek! I've got my booking appt tomorrow but
My scans not till the end of the month (boo!)

:-D Confirmed exactly what I thought - 7 and a half weeks pregnant and due on 15th Feb! My little jellybean has a nice strong heartbeat :-D

Congratulations! I bet it must have been so good to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back