Any February mummies-to-be here? :D

I think we might be moving so I'll have to wait until much closer to the time to start buying things.

Got my scan at lunch time today :) Will post a pic if I can.

Good luck with yours too! Mines just to get the measurements they couldn't get last week lol. Might have a few mouthfuls of lucozade sport to liven the little monster up a bit haha.

X

good luck with your scans today ladies - i hope your babies behave so they can take all the measurements they need!

Welcome mrsbrain and congrats!

Ladies this is my scan from today :-D They were running really late because people before me had babies who weren't in the right position / wouldn't stay still etc. but my munchkin was good as gold. She was opening and closing her mouth while they were scanning too. So cool to see her moving this time, not just the heartbeat.

Attachments

• Scan 2 - 13-08-14.jpg
    Scan 2 - 13-08-14.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 4
Aww Sara that's so nice. I've started turning up early for stuff now as the note checking stage seems to take forever!

Welcome mrsbrain and congrats on your bfp :)

Ok, here's my pic from yesterday :) it's not really very clear, and it's more of a close up of the head than anything else lol. But all was fine and the ultrasound lady told me that the fluid measurement on the back of the neck for Downs was a very good one, only 1.78mm (I think? I'm sure she said mm not cm lol), so low a really low risk of Downs :D also, my due date was brought forward by 1 day so my new due date is the 19th :) what do we all reckon?? Valentines baby?! Haha

FC3DDA2C-5883-4906-AA57-3BAC3C618534-2105-000001550B14F172_zpse3c11c5f.jpg

XxX

Hey all!

When's everyone thinking about starting to buy things? Can't decide when to start looking! I'm thinking about looking into prams and pushchairs first and maybe a cot and changing table. I'm waiting to decorate until we find out the sex.

I am still to scared i dpnt know why had a scan at 11+1 day and all was fine but next scan feels like ages away 27th aug Lol
I have looked at a pram i found for a bargain £70 but my daughters silver cross cost me 550 8 months ok and the liner an car seat and other stuff was hardly used so i have washed it all and stored it (but can only use if have another girl as its pink and grey lol)

I want my scan now so i can start looking forward to meeting baby bean..i will be 14ish weeks goin of my last scan at next one but i never listen as i had scan at 9 weeks with my daughter should of been 13+6 days at dating they put me back to 12 weeks lol xx

I'm due on 15th so I'm hoping for a Valentine's baby too!! Glad your scan went well xxx

14th was my original date but i have always gone two days over lol xx

hi ladies im due the 14th febuary :) so will be 14 weeks tomro :D what if any pains have you ladies had or experienced during 13 weeks? xx

I'm due 23rd, but will be c-section the week before. Hope they book me in for the 14th. It's the day my mum passed away, and just think it would be nice to have something happy happen on that day for my family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back